Extension of SAP Deadline to 31st August Looming | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Extension of SAP Deadline to 31st August Looming

bandwagon":1byxn4ol said:
Jonny_Punk":1byxn4ol said:
I want to remain impartial, especially since I'm a newbie to both PASOTI and Argyle, but surely £1m for exclusivity until 5/8 should mean just that? Not £300k until 12/8 or later... regardless of whether there's a genuine reason or not (and who know? There may be!), it's still extremely unprofessional, which is a very shoddy start.

That said, I have one big problem with the threads on here...

If true, you can bet Esmer & Marin(e)r will have their bullshite ready to pedal!!

Unless you have proof that this is someone with a vested interest trying to sway things, then they're just another fan with a different point of view. If the fans are intent on having a go at each other, it's a poor bloody show, IMO.

Get me banned then - those 2 have hogged the friggin limelight long enough!!

Easy, fella! I've not got any interest in getting anyone banned! I just think that if fans spend all day bitching at each other it makes it a hell of a lot easier for unscrupulous people to shaft the lot of us.

B

bandwagon

Easy, fella! I've not got any interest in getting anyone banned! I just think that if fans spend all day bitching at each other it makes it a hell of a lot easier for unscrupulous people to shaft the lot of us.[/quote]

Friday night, so yeah will crack a few off (Thwaites Wainwrights) :lol: :lol: and contemplate the world!!

Cheers!! :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout:

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
He just can't get enough of this £300 an hour can he...

Hell let's give them another 3 and a half weeks till the end of the month. Oh whoops that'll be another 40k please :thumbdown:

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
what legal framework is governing this process?

Is it literally the case that an administrator has absolute dictatorial control on who he invites to rescue the club?

At what point can the ruse of 'obtaining the best for the creditors' be shown to be nothing but a closed circle of scheming parasites?

Despite being all out against this bid I'd resigned myself to the likelyhood that the money was on the verge of arrival and we'd at least have clarity by the end of next week. When the deadlines were moved to 12th I was annoyed. But the end of the month? And then how much longer after that?

Heaney's bid has been given blatant preferential treatment on nothing other than the indication that he would offer more money to secured creditors. He has shown that he can't deliver or he would have done so by now. Where do we go from here?

Despite his mistakes to date I for one would have nothing but respect for BG if he came out tomorrow and said that the period of exclusivity had expired and he was talking to Brent and the Trust. He's messed things up and let it drag on for too long but can redeem himself by doing the right thing for the creditors, supporters, club and the Football League NOW and consider a genuine bid which is ready to do in weeks what Heaney has failed to do in months

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
:doh:

just read the thread on rumours which answers a few of my questions and also explains why BG is doing what he's doing. He is not going to back down and do the right thing is he?

Dave Stoneman

♣️ SWAG Member
May 26, 2009
Ystrad Mynach
jimbo_the_green":3swyfi55 said:
:doh:

just read the thread on rumours which answers a few of my questions and also explains why BG is doing what he's doing. He is not going to back down and do the right thing is he?

Nope.

L

Laughter My Ploy

I was thinking about who else benefits from getting the deal done and why no one has challenged the administrator.....can't imagine one of the .77p in the pound creditors wanting to go back to court to challenge how the CVA been handled....they've all probably moved on now and give the trifling amount they'll back little thought....but just think if you are waiting to get all you put in back as part of the CVA agreement and/or are guarantors on the Lombard loan....you might be thinking give the Heaney as much time as possible to come up with something