Extension of SAP Deadline to 31st August Looming | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Extension of SAP Deadline to 31st August Looming

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":or4ruccm said:
Doesn't the exclusivity period end on 5th/12th August? Surely Guilfoyle is legally/duty bound to listen to the Rescue Plan bid if the deal with the Preferred Heaney is not completed by those dates?

Or the current Sale and Purchase agreement is now void and the Preferred Heaney will have to stump up more funding if he/they still want exclusivity?
Has the exclusivity period got an official ending date though? Guilfoyle/Ridsdale just seem to please themselves. Surely the FL have got to be interested in the way this is being conducted? Further proof that Heaney just can't be classed as a fit and proper person to be anywhere near a football league club.

B

bandwagon

PL2 3DQ":ntfgthlj said:
Doesn't the exclusivity period end on 5th/12th August? Surely Guilfoyle is legally/duty bound to listen to the Rescue Plan bid if the deal with the Preferred Heaney is not completed by those dates?

Or the current Sale and Purchase agreement is now void and the Preferred Heaney will have to stump up more funding if he/they still want exclusivity?

If Elastic Guilfoyle can move it to the 12th, I suspect he has the power to make it anything he fancies - nightmare all this!!

A

Anonymous

You can imagine it can't you?

Hey Brendan, looks like the ginger troll hasn't got any money, what the hell can we do?

Yeah I know Pete, look, if David and I can swing you three weeks, can you have a look around and see if you can get anyone else in?

Ok, give me the month of August and I'll see what I can do.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Anyone else remember these?

stretch-armstrong.jpg

O

oggyale

The ISC of the Argyle Fans' Trust notes with concern media reports that the Sale and Purchase (SAP) agreement could now be extended until the end of the month (August).

Just out of interest,which paper (or papers for that matter) has reported that the deadline may be pushed back to the end of August ?.

This thread should be on ''Rumours'' until the suggested story be clarified as truth......

Dec 7, 2006
I wonder if this all ties in with sky nets post on Rumours concerning Guilfoyle being in very serious trouble? A desperate deadline extension in order to try and save face/ salvage some kind of deal with the Hobbit and Ridsdale? Whatever, it is totally and utterly outrageous and quite beyond the limits of acceptability. There must surely be some kind of process to have BG investigated at least and, even better, removed pdq? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oops, just looked at that thread again - my post now overtaken by events, it seems. :banghead:

L

Lord Tisdale

FordGreen":1pzbk75w said:
I wonder if this all ties in with sky nets post on Rumours concerning Guilfoyle being in very serious trouble? A desperate deadline extension in order to try and save face/ salvage some kind of deal with the Hobbit and Ridsdale? Whatever, it is totally and utterly outrageous and quite beyond the limits of acceptability. There must surely be some kind of process to have BG investigated at least and, even better, removed pdq? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oops, just looked at that thread again - my post now overtaken by events, it seems. :banghead:

Of course you can complain to the Insolvency Practitioners Association. The Practice Guidance, Ethics & Standards Ethics committee is chaired by................Brendan Guilfoyle

The only trouble Guilfoyle will have is where to stick his big wad of cash. Another month at £400 an hour. I'd guess that Brenda & Ridders will be taking their rumoured £25K each out the club next month.

Jul 29, 2010
Keepitgreen":3re49rew said:
Obviously news of the players getting contracts was the calm before the storm.

What a, bit of positivity smoke to conceal the demon in the mirror you mean?. Suuuurely not :lol:.

Anyway as I pointed out earlier it's only positive if you're on the 'happy clappy contenty-wenty' bus. What it actually means is a clear double standard from the administrator to the offensive detriment of the staff. Look beyond the headline and you always find something sh1tty from this lot. But if you do see anything sold to you as positive, be sure to brace yourself for the bad news that's sure to follow shortly afterwards. No announcement is done by accident, it's all planned. They think Argyle fans are stupid, in their defence I suppose, some are.

The end of August will just be the latest of many breached deadlines and incidents of bending over backwards for Heaney. Guilfoyle had better not have an input in the Olympics, his finishing lines would comprise a string of balloons and a wind machine, Usain Bolt would start a 100 metres but end up winning the marathon.

A

Anonymous

Bilbo Baggins. :lol:

Made I laugh. I must admit I didn't look at his feet on Wednesday.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Whilst deploring this further extension to the process and the insecurity it brings, I am, nonetheless, surprised that no one has challenged this through the courts.

Ive no great knowledge of insovency law but if what amounts to due process has broken down and promised funds are not forthcoming then it is only right that the Courts should enquire what is happening and take action if appropriate.

Im sure Mr Brent could afford Counsels view.

I want to remain impartial, especially since I'm a newbie to both PASOTI and Argyle, but surely £1m for exclusivity until 5/8 should mean just that? Not £300k until 12/8 or later... regardless of whether there's a genuine reason or not (and who know? There may be!), it's still extremely unprofessional, which is a very shoddy start.

That said, I have one big problem with the threads on here...

If true, you can bet Esmer & Marin(e)r will have their bullshite ready to pedal!!

Unless you have proof that this is someone with a vested interest trying to sway things, then they're just another fan with a different point of view. If the fans are intent on having a go at each other, it's a poor bloody show, IMO.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
There were 3 individuals in the directors box at the Truro game, who did not seem to be football supporters watching a friendly game of football , one of the guys kept going over to Ridsdale and back again, most probably nothing, but I thought it was worth mentioning, IJN, Graham Clarke and Peter Ryan who were near by obviously saw these guys.

B

bandwagon

Jonny_Punk":lct3zvfh said:
I want to remain impartial, especially since I'm a newbie to both PASOTI and Argyle, but surely £1m for exclusivity until 5/8 should mean just that? Not £300k until 12/8 or later... regardless of whether there's a genuine reason or not (and who know? There may be!), it's still extremely unprofessional, which is a very shoddy start.

That said, I have one big problem with the threads on here...

If true, you can bet Esmer & Marin(e)r will have their bullshite ready to pedal!!

Unless you have proof that this is someone with a vested interest trying to sway things, then they're just another fan with a different point of view. If the fans are intent on having a go at each other, it's a poor bloody show, IMO.

Get me banned then - those 2 have hogged the friggin limelight long enough!!

Joke, joke, joke! I'm no longer surprised by anything that goes on. Just how can any of this be legit? Has anybody got a sense of the FL position on the ongoing saga. Anyway the Trust, the local media, or whoever, can get a read from the FL?