End of Season Parade? (Monday 8 May 6pm) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

End of Season Parade? (Monday 8 May 6pm)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":2wr46v7w said:
Champions, yes.

Promotion, no.

Even raising such nonsense with many games to go, HELL NO :facepalm:

Would you have one if it was promotion to the Premier League without topping the division? If the answer is yes then to deny supporters one for League Two is simply snobbish.

May 16, 2016
Put the blighters in a set of stocks outside the Guildhall and then have a poll on who gets the most rotten fruit thrown at them. Base it on inconsistency and generally being rubbish and not having Barca like abilities.

Afterwards, we could have a debate and score system over who threw the most fruit and was the most accurate from 20 yards with an overipe pannier market tomato.

May 16, 2016
Army green":3jkgogz5 said:
Guiri green is on a mission.

:thumbup:
Came in last night to read reports on the game and got the impression I'd stumbled onto the Fireblanket forum, a sober re-read this morning and I realised I wasn't as vino'd up as I thought !

Jul 29, 2010
Lundan Cabbie":13gv4no7 said:
X Isle":13gv4no7 said:
Champions, yes.

Promotion, no.

Even raising such nonsense with many games to go, HELL NO :facepalm:

Would you have one if it was promotion to the Premier League without topping the division? If the answer is yes then to deny supporters one for League Two is simply snobbish.
If you can't draw a distinction between a promotion that in monetary terms yields about £25k and we've done before and one that yields umpty thrumpty millions and has never been done in our history then I can't help you.

Besides if we were snobs Cabbie, we wouldn't be supporting Argyle in the first place. We'd attach ourselves to a premiership team somewhere else :whistle:

Nov 4, 2012
Why even talk about this yet? No parade. It's the 4th division. If we do go up I'm sure all of Plymouth will be partying but no need for a parade.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It looks like an end of season parade is happening because Plymouth Council are in talks with Argyle to find a suitable date.

Link

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Probably worth a poll in the local paper to see whether we would have 30k attending or 5k. That may help determine the route. If the latter, they could probably hire a minibus and just circle the car park soaking up the fan's adoration.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Adam_R":2fv9u303 said:
Probably worth a poll in the local paper to see whether we would have 30k attending or 5k. That may help determine the route. If the latter, they could probably hire a minibus and just circle the car park soaking up the fan's adoration.
I don't think we should have one unless we win the title. However if/when they do, I reckon the fans will come out in force.