Dutch fixtures | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dutch fixtures

N

noddypafc

Are the matches all being played in delden and is that the best place to stay as I'm looking to book it now

N

noddypafc

Ive managed to get it all booked for 267 pp for two people and that includes two nights in Amsterdam and 4 nights in Delden and that staying in the same hotel as the Team
:scarf:

Nov 26, 2011
noddypafc":1v9ngia0 said:
Ive managed to get it all booked for 267 pp for two people and that includes two nights in Amsterdam and 4 nights in Delden and that staying in the same hotel as the Team
:scarf:

What was the name of the hotel in Delden mate?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
No. When they say "we" they mean the fans that go on the trip with them. The players will be staying at the hotel I linked as that's where all the sports facilities are. I went last year and had a great time.

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Keepitgreen":3h3w1uj7 said:
No. When they say "we" they mean the fans that go on the trip with them. The players will be staying at the hotel I linked as that's where all the sports facilities are. I went last year and had a great time.

Ah OK cheers for info! Heading over for the Friday game and then doing a night in Amsterdam.

Jul 7, 2006
If it helps the drive from Schipol Airport to Enschede is quite easy on a flat road route(ain't many hills in Holland). Car hire from Schipol is also easy. Most Dutch people also speak very good English.
I used to work just across the Border from Enschede(pronounced en-ske-day) in Nordhorn(Germany) but did the drive last year on a nostalgia trip. I don't advise drinking and driving. That said you are more likely to get hit by a bicycle than a car on a night out...lol.

R

Ronus

At least the FC Emmen game is confirmed to be played in their stadium. It is a 3G pitch like most of the Dutch 2nd league clubs.
They don't usually attract big crowds so I'm quite sure the turnout won't be that great. I'm driving up after work (2.5 hours), possibly stay over the night but not sure yet.
Fair chance I'm travelling alone.