Dutch fixtures | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dutch fixtures

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
edengreen":ge8ss15x said:
Quizmike":ge8ss15x said:
noddypafc":ge8ss15x said:
Does anyone know the cheapest route to get to holland for the pre season tour apart from argyle ridiculous price off £1200 ,
I'm just curious to see if it affordable

Dusseldorf is actually a bit closer than Schiphol. I think you can get flights from Exeter, Bristol and Cardiff

http://www.travelmath.com/nearest-airpo ... etherlands
Yes but more UK flights to Amsterdam and cheaper from my searches

Can anyone confirm. Kick offs and venues as I maybe able to get to the first match at least after all but need to sort flights

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
CornishPaul":3c483gic said:
Reserve teams on a training pitch. Sounds amazing!!!

Could they not fix a friendly at a ground where Argyle fans would like to go to??
Their training ground is a lot better than some of the league 2 grounds we've visited this last season. However, I can't comment on what team they'll put out.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
CornishPaul":20xixt9f said:

Could they not fix a friendly at a ground where Argyle fans would like to go to??

You know, I thought that the trip to Netherlands was for the benefit of the squad/team, not solely for the provision of a jolly for the fans.

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Andy_S":3oaf68rb said:
CornishPaul":3oaf68rb said:

You know, I thought that the trip to Netherlands was for the benefit of the squad/team, not solely for the provision of a jolly for the fans.

Can't it be both?

Sep 18, 2010
They have only one opportunity against Emmem. Let's hope the the real Argyle please stand up, please stand up.

Aug 10, 2006
Andy_S":1t0gg550 said:
CornishPaul":1t0gg550 said:

it is for the team but I along with others like going on European trips to WATCH our team in Europe because lets be honest we aint going to see them in the champions league are we, is that ok with you.

Nov 9, 2013
York
Munster/Osnabruck is by far the closest airport. Logistically not as easy as Schipoll or Duss. There's also Weeze, a converted Crab Air site which used to have some proper cheap flights from some southerly UK airports. It is rather remote though

May 16, 2016
Superguy":17uu4toe said:
They have only one opportunity against Emmem. Let's hope the the real Argyle please stand up, please stand up.

All these trips sound a bit shady to me.

Sep 18, 2010
loyal1970":26ogl64q said:
Superguy":26ogl64q said:
it's fc EMMEN not EMMEM.
my bad!!!

Jeez!!!

Get over yourself and smile!!!