Crewe game & tickets (merged x 3) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Crewe game & tickets (merged x 3)

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Guess sales going well for this one? Anyone know?

Got my ticket about a month ago. Last season I did the same and thought the Hartlepool game may be crucial - doh! - so hoping by 5pm we may be in a great position for a final day title win.

Dec 2, 2010
The atmosphere should be good at this game, because a win means we go to Grimsby with a chance of the title.

Add in the six seasons of hurt, trying to convince GC to stay, and talk of Pete Reid being a guest etc (what about Fletch and Larrieu.....Sheridan will be tied up).. I think a lot of us will be venting our emotions!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Pilgrim61":3vs93bp5 said:
The atmosphere should be good at this game, because a win means we go to Grimsby with a chance of the title.

Add in the six seasons of hurt, trying to convince GC to stay, and talk of Pete Reid being a guest etc (what about Fletch and Larrieu.....Sheridan will be tied up).. I think a lot of us will be venting our emotions!
I've seen on the Legends FB page that Peter Reid has commitments next weekend and won't be able to attend.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
nick_PASTIE":2jjx6xd7 said:
GreenArmy1984":2jjx6xd7 said:
10,000 tickets sold so far @only1argyle Twitter

Can't expect Crewe to bring more than a taxi but I'll be disappointed if it's less than 13k....

Indeed i will too. I think some of the excitement has faded as we are already up tho. But, this is to push for the championship!!! Let's fill the bleddy place!!!!!

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
I think the turnout will be good and a celebration of a promotion season and a chance to enjoy the game without the stress of will we get over the line. Becoming champions will be icing on the cake.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
katkin":1lo0ad8i said:
Ive seen rumours of superhero fancy dress. Wonder if it'll take off
The fancy dress idea will only take off if people put it on.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
davie nine":208ofsk3 said:
samjones":208ofsk3 said:
No need for me to dress up then, I'm already a SUPERHERO :cool:
...but you're not too good at predicting Argyle's results.

Have you predicted a win yet? ;) ;)

Probably not hence why we are in 2nd place.

Don't like the whole concept of predictions, its like tempting fate so as you have noticed I tend to air on the side of caution and everything else is a bonus.

Don't see any reason for changing my reverse logic now so I predict Crewe giving us a thumping on Saturday

COYG :scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
But Sam, you used to predict relegation week after week after week only a few years ago. :greensmile:

Nov 16, 2006
Looked at trying to buy tickets on line in the main grandstand east, but on line there are none available. So it will be a full stand at least