Banned for Season Ticket Misuse? (Club statement) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Banned for Season Ticket Misuse? (Club statement)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
chunkymonkey78":cqa5r2zh said:
IJN":cqa5r2zh said:
Several ways.

1) Using a child's when you're over age.

2) Using an OAP's when you're under age.

3) Pretending you're disabled.

4) Pretending you're a disable carer

You'd be amazed how many ruses are used when applying for tickets.

Is it out of order to say, let someone else use a child's U18 ticket if they're too young for evening games, stuff like that?

I'd do that. But if a person aged (say) 27 is using a Under 18 ticket, I think that would lead to trouble.

Apr 6, 2009
He used a carers ticket with no person who he cares for. He did also stick the sticker and tried to make out it was for this but then it came to light.

It's very harsh but I guess they are making a point. If everyone did it what would happen to the club. And the fact he did the sticker probably didn't help him

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Very harsh????? Using a carers ticket??????? Are you kidding?

Vile thing to do.

Apr 6, 2009
Don't think so. I heard they were meant to be in lyndhurst but sitting in Devonport. And refused to move or show their tickets when asked. That's what I was told anyway

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
So one of the main people asking JB to put his hand in his pocket doesn't actually put his hand in his pocket himself and instead rips off the club and passes it off as being banned for placing a sticker.

Feb 23, 2008
IJN":h6a6vsk2 said:
chunkymonkey78":h6a6vsk2 said:
IJN":h6a6vsk2 said:
Several ways.

1) Using a child's when you're over age.

2) Using an OAP's when you're under age.

3) Pretending you're disabled.

4) Pretending you're a disable carer

You'd be amazed how many ruses are used when applying for tickets.

Is it out of order to say, let someone else use a child's U18 ticket if they're too young for evening games, stuff like that?

I'd do that. But if a person aged (say) 27 is using a Under 18 ticket, I think that would lead to trouble.

Yeah course, but then obviously you'd be looking at the turnstile operator there......

So basically as long as the seat is being used by someone who fits the bill regarding categories it's not frowned upon?

nikkk

āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Feb 8, 2011
PL2 3DQ":39eoda9b said:
So one of the main people asking JB to put his hand in his pocket doesn't actually put his hand in his pocket himself and instead rips off the club!

Exactly and the rest ...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
chunkymonkey78":1lcnq3cb said:
Yeah course, but then obviously you'd be looking at the turnstile operator there......

So basically as long as the seat is being used by someone who fits the bill regarding categories it's not frowned upon?

I would have thought it's against the rules mate, but I doubt as one off, how would be it be policed? Technically tickets always so 'no transfers' don't they?

However, using a carers card, or even worse, pretending you're a carer is obviously a serious abuse of both the club and all disabled fans who enjoy the 'initiative'.

Jan 6, 2007
Out of interest, if a carer goes every week with the disabled fan, are they still entitled to entry if the disabled fan can't attend one week?

Apr 6, 2009
I'm fairly sure last season at least there was thing about u18 tickets on a evening match. Would need to read this years to know but probably still in there.

I think you could upgrade it to an adult possibly.

Season ticket abuse otherwise should be punished

Aug 13, 2006
Cornwall
nikkk":2a74k81s said:
Tugboat":2a74k81s said:
What is this free chat Facebook thingy?

John LLoyd's group. Not good.

I think on the the whole itā€™s a very good group. Mixed age range and some excellent posts. You do get some ridiculous ones too mind. But donā€™t all groups? Like Iā€™ve said before I like to participate in several forums, it gives you a rounded view of things overall.

Apr 6, 2009
Mark Jenkin":46vxmymu said:
Out of interest, if a carer goes every week with the disabled fan, are they still entitled to entry if the disabled fan can't attend one week?

I would assume they could notify the club and possible be asked to upgrade to an adult. This would be the sensible option