Banned for Season Ticket Misuse? (Club statement) | Page 22 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Banned for Season Ticket Misuse? (Club statement)

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
NorfolkGreen":3qo6ifvr said:
Just going round in circles now.

How rude, people are entitled to share their opinions, it's clearly an emotive subject.

I see everyone gave you the courtesy of voicing your opinion on the matter, the least you can do is allow others to offers theirs as well. If it bores you, there are other threads...

N

NorfolkGreen

Ollieargyle9":13vywdm4 said:
NorfolkGreen":13vywdm4 said:

How rude, people are entitled to share their opinions, it's clearly an emotive subject.

I see everyone gave you the courtesy of voicing your opinion on the matter, the least you can do is allow others to offers theirs as well. If it bores you, there are other threads...

:doh: :facepalm:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
NorfolkGreen":1cokj4ks said:

Not really. You and a tiny minority are criticising the club for their stance on this while the vast majority of fans are defending their football club.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Knibbsworth":1dupohcm said:
Genuinely can't believe there is a 23 page thread on a ticketing incident which affects one person.

Even Pieface didn't get this much press when he got banned.

Agreed.

N

NorfolkGreen

PL2 3DQ":10cvr8xx said:
NorfolkGreen":10cvr8xx said:

Not really. You and a tiny minority are criticising the club for their stance on this while the vast majority of fans are defending their football club.

It is the same comments regurgitated, there are different opinions on the action taken, that’s all.

N

NorfolkGreen

IJN":3knzyhtz said:
You have a PM.

I have replied to your PM which was nothing to do with this thread.

Get in Carey, glad his form has picked up. (He has scored whilst I type this)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I know it wasn’t but the PM’s sometimes go unread and as I know you’d be reading this one I thought it sensible to tell you, you had one.

M

MikeN

PL2 3DQ":1t1s9f26 said:
NorfolkGreen":1t1s9f26 said:

Saying that the club could have handled it better isn't an 'attack' and therefore warrants no defence. Disagree and debate by all means, but don't try and paint anyone with a different opinion as the villain, and the rest of you as badge-kissing heroes.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
MikeN":10cl5r6g said:
PL2 3DQ":10cl5r6g said:
NorfolkGreen":10cl5r6g said:

Saying that the club could have handled it better isn't an 'attack' and therefore warrants no defence. Disagree and debate by all means, but don't try and paint anyone with a different opinion as the villain, and the rest of you as badge-kissing heroes.

You must be new here. This is exactly what happens with every thread with differing opinions these days sadly.