Argyle vs Chelski (Original thread) | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle vs Chelski (Original thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Argyle: Robbert Te Loeke; Gary Miller, Yann Songo'o, Jakub Sokolik, Aaron Taylor-Sinclair; Antoni Sarcevic, Jamie Ness; Lionel Ainsworth, Ruben Lameiras, Gregg Wylde; Alex Fletcher.

GreenDave1981

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 5, 2017
Said it before the Bristol game, but I meant it then and I'll say it again.

I think as a rotated 11 it looks sooooo much more impressive than it would have done last year. Really think we have such a deeper squad this year

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
GreenDave1981":35z0fy0n said:

I think as a rotated 11 it looks sooooo much more impressive than it would have done last year. Really think we have such a deeper squad this year

I'd have preferred more of our youngsters playing.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Why haven't any youngsters been given a chance?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
PlymOdi":31au8f0e said:
GreenDave1981":31au8f0e said:

I'd have preferred more of our youngsters playing.
SWPL game at Stoke Gabriel 1830 kick off.

Mar 14, 2009
Interesting to see what people will make of Ness.

We do have options now, where as this time last year if Slew or Jervis were not the wide men l can't remember who was competing with them for their spots.

Now, you have Lameiras competing with Carey, Wylde with Grant and Jervis with Ainsworth.

Get in a couple more strong options and it will be the best squad we have had for a while.

A little concerned of the goalkeeping situation. Not because of RTL's Bristol City display but more because of the competition we had last year for no1 spot and despite some dodgey performances it never felt Adams trusted anyone else but McCormick. If that was the scenario last year I just feel McCormick knows he won't really be in competition for his place, even if he makes mistakes.

Jan 7, 2013
Can we split the other thread from the line up onwards?

Any updates appreciated as no commentary available :(

Scores app said we had a goal disallowed on 7 minutes!

Fairly strong lineup and bench from us.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
It would appear that BBC Radio Devon are not that interested in this match as well. Only occasional updates from Alan Richardson...

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Johnny Paradise":2nhwgmes said:
Tugboat":2nhwgmes said:

Because we'd probably get fined for not fielding our strongest side or something

Exactly! The rules have been eased slightly this season but you've still got to field mainly first-teamers.

Hope for a better result than the last "reserve" team outing ...

Aug 5, 2005
Tugboat":h5sei6dg said:

We have to field a "suitably strong" side or we get fined up to £5000. Also, all players must be registered to play in the EFL, which I'm not sure many of the kids are, as there are only a limited number of players that can be registered as part of the first team squad

At least Fletcher is getting a start

Status
Not open for further replies.