Argyle player in national news - Gregg Wylde can't park | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle player in national news - Gregg Wylde can't park

Sep 28, 2003
London
Deacster":1xa5nl50 said:
Luckily, the written press is dying if this constitutes 'news'.

I don't think it was in the paper, it was on the website where loads of the material is utter trash.

If I saw someone parking like this I'd think that person was an utter coin, but there's no denying that it's hardly news.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
who is to say that when he went to park everybody were parked over the lines, and he was the last to leave, ive seen it before, if someone is way over the line it has a knock on effect.

Jun 26, 2006
pearces greens":3o19yo8e said:
who is to say that when he went to park everybody were parked over the lines, and he was the last to leave, ive seen it before, if someone is way over the line it has a knock on effect.
I agree. How can anyone judge his parking, unless they actually saw him park. When he parked there might have been other cars over the white lines. This has happened to me before and I only drive an Astra, not a Chelsea tractor. It is so sad that the Herald needed to make a story out of that photo. I suppose it's supposed to be one of those entertaining story lines, which isn't really anything to do with the news.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Gary_Wills":30b2tdym said:
Like space 14 then, but reversed in. The non-ignorant footballing genius.

Zackly - even if he'd parked wthin the white lines of space 12, I seriously doubt anyone would get out of their car parked in space 13.

Jeez ... What am I doing, commenting on this thread ....!?

May 22, 2006
Next time he should park his car horizontally across four spaces just to see the reaction on here.

Remember when "news" meant "poo that actually matters"?

Gee whizz.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I hope they're a wind up but if they're not then some of the posts on this thread are perhaps the most embarrassing I've ever seen on Pasoti, just shows up some of our fanbase's obsession with finding a way to slate our own players.

It's also just another example of the media's non stop crusade against professional footballers & it's really quite sad that some of our fans are jumping on board.

From what I've seen and heard, Gregg Wylde is a decent bloke who always seems to have time for supporters etc, I hardly think one instance of 'poor parking' can define his entire personality. I doubt he'd be silly enough to look but I really hope he doesn't end up seeing this thread.

May 22, 2006
I imagine Sam as the kind of person who buys all his food at Lidl but packs it all into Waitrose bags so his neighbours don't know the truth.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
There was an old Vectra parked across two bays on the KFC side of the car park this afternoon. Funnily enough, it hasn't made the news.