Argyle player in national news - Gregg Wylde can't park | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle player in national news - Gregg Wylde can't park

May 8, 2011
landons forehead":zchvf4ri said:
Andy Holland":zchvf4ri said:
HC Green":zchvf4ri said:
Wonder how the person knew he played for Argyle, the average Janner wouldn't know the players by sight or by their car?

I imagine he's got a god-awful chavvy personalised registration plate.

I find them really useful as it saves me time trying to work out whether someone's an idiot or not.

You're right (on both counts!). Saw the full, unblurred photo on a Facebook group about bad parking in Plymouth. It was pretty obvious from the registration plate who it belonged to.

Not sure about that, the number plate isn't that obvious unlike Blissett's and unless you are an Argyle fan would it mean anything.

Slow news day clearly.

Although I'd probably do the same if I had that car. Those spaces are pretty tight, usually park at b and q and pop in if needed.

Regularly see people hitting trollies into cars and walking off.

If he parked in a kids space though, or disabled, that's another argument

May 16, 2016
I saw someone park in a Disabled bay once and they didn't have a Blue Badge. I don't know who they were but I bet they were sh2t at football.

May 16, 2016
Richard Allan":38ikg631 said:
Guiri Green":38ikg631 said:
I saw someone park in a Disabled bay once and they didn't have a Blue Badge. I don't know who they were but I bet they were sh2t at football.

Are you suggesting it was an Argyle player then?

No this Lady was about 50 something.

Aug 5, 2016
To be fair to Wylde a) the car doesn't fit into those undersized car parking spaces b) he's saving some poor soul a potential bill they couldn't afford by chipping his door with theirs.

It looks arrogant, but the fact is it's not a cheap car. He doesn't want to damage other cars getting out and he sure as heck doesn't want anyone damaging his.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Guiri Green":u7ftjk3h said:

A brilliant example of true wit......... :twisted:

Jul 29, 2010
the_corkscrew":3opk9rs1 said:
X Isle":3opk9rs1 said:
His ability to missdirect a football is well documented, why should we be surprised he can't direct a car truck either.

His taste in matchday footwear is vulgar and crass, why should we be surprised his taste in light goods vehicles is vulgar and crass too.

Awful behaviour from an awful footballer in an awful vehicle. No great shocks there.

That he can afford a £60k vehicle however just exposes the size of the 'fraud' he pulled off by convincing successive managers that he is a professional footballer.

Not a fan then ?
No, not first time round, not on re-signing, and not now.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Should just have done what I do.

Park the passenger side right up on the white line, leaving the majority of space on the drivers side between you and the next car.

That way no one can actually park in the space on your left, you have loads of room to get and and you don't actually look like an ignorant mam.