Adams gives financial support to Argyle Community Trust | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams gives financial support to Argyle Community Trust

Oct 31, 2015
Credot where credit is due. Well done DA on this verynice gestire. I applaud it

Apr 29, 2016
Where’s Sam Jones’ post? It’s unusual for him to pass up the opportunity to give a positive comment on such a positive thread!

Feb 28, 2016
HC Green":igelsu6v said:
I may have missed it but has The Herald picked up the story yet?

Perhaps Mr Adams doesn't wish for this Christian gesture( which I will go on record as applauding and sincerely thanking him for) to gain much publicity? Understandable those who have benefited from it wish to thank him but maybe he is embarrassed by the publicity of it?

May 8, 2011
MarkMatthews":liiozmwl said:
HC Green":liiozmwl said:
I may have missed it but has The Herald picked up the story yet?

Perhaps Mr Adams doesn't wish for this Christian gesture( which I will go on record as applauding and sincerely thanking him for) to gain much publicity? Understandable those who have benefited from it wish to thank him but maybe he is embarrassed by the publicity of it?

The Club publicised it on the website and twitter account and as the Herald gets most of their stories from either twitter or websites just thought they would have picked it up, however the cynic in me just wonders if a good news story about Adams fits in with their current negative agenda towards him.

Apr 16, 2016
I coach one of two teams that play for Plymouth Special Olympics in the Devon Ability Counts League. As mentioned by gb it really is an uplifting experience and probably the only way that many of the players will have to play in a team.The monthly tournaments are split into 6 leagues according to their level of ability. My team play in the basement league and contains players who live with autism, cerebal palsy, downs and learning difficulties. As far as we go, if a player attends, then he / she will play football. It is all about inclusion. Teams from Argyle, Exmouth, Torquay Utd, Exeter City, Torbay, Plymouth, Honiton and Barnstaple make up the Ability Counts League and it is growing all the time. All of the teams are self-funding and what DA is doing is testament to the sort of man he is. All info is on the Devon FA website if anyone wants a look

F

Freshford Pilgrim

Just seen a clip on Sky Sports News on this, short interview with Derek at a training session