1,800 temporary Mayflower seats, £35 each (confirmed) | Page 25 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

1,800 temporary Mayflower seats, £35 each (confirmed)

S

SmallerGreenGiant

Just got back from the queue at Home Park. Don't know about you but my eligibility was spread over two accounts, both in my name. I checked this on Saturday. It might be the case that you have created an additional account online, as I did to buy Wembley tickets last season, whereas I normally buy tickets at the ticket office. This meant that my 5 games was spread across two accounts. Therefore I decided to go to the ticket office today and explain and it was fine. You may find this might by why the correct privlidges aren't being shown. There were about 200 people when i left, and I was very close to the front, so thats a possible maximum of 400 ish tickets sold? Should be plenty left, if you can id advise poplin down there, it was moving quickly, and saves a great deal of hassle.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
SmallerGreenGiant":1vbt69fo said:
Just got back from the queue at Home Park. Don't know about you but my eligibility was spread over two accounts, both in my name. I checked this on Saturday. It might be the case that you have created an additional account online, as I did to buy Wembley tickets last season, whereas I normally buy tickets at the ticket office. This meant that my 5 games was spread across two accounts. Therefore I decided to go to the ticket office today and explain and it was fine. You may find this might by why the correct privlidges aren't being shown. There were about 200 people when i left, and I was very close to the front, so thats a possible maximum of 400 ish tickets sold? Should be plenty left, if you can id advise poplin down there, it was moving quickly, and saves a great deal of hassle.

To ease anticipated congestion at the Ticket Office, supporters are strongly urged to attempt to book online in the first instance :whistle:

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
What a joke, incompetent I hope James Brent chairs the inquest.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
pedro91":bzf8zaht said:
I'm glad i don't need a ticket!!!!!!!!

Why are you a mascot :thumbup:

S

SmallerGreenGiant

Pogleswoody":pduhf32o said:
SmallerGreenGiant":pduhf32o said:

To ease anticipated congestion at the Ticket Office, supporters are strongly urged to attempt to book online in the first instance :whistle:

Enjoy watching it on tv ;)

A

ArgyleGarg0yle

This debacle makes me understand the reasoning behind the name Blue Monday today. Thoroughly cheesed off.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
SmallerGreenGiant":35rquhlm said:
Pogleswoody":35rquhlm said:
SmallerGreenGiant":35rquhlm said:

Enjoy watching it on tv ;)

Well no cos I'm a ST Member I shall be there. Trying to get tickets which I was going to give as 'presents' to two mates. One is 72 on Wednesday, not a ST Member not a raving fan but attends up to 10 home games per season.
Second is a work colleague (I work in RETAIL!!) who volunteered to work Saturday afternoons so that I could use my ST and keep my little p/t job. He's never made a big deal of it but I wanted to show my appreciation. He would be a ST Holder if he didn't work in RETAIL. Without working = no money = No ST so I guess he is Catch 22'd?

But the Club with their 'advice':
(To ease anticipated congestion at the Ticket Office, supporters are strongly urged to attempt to book online in the first instance) has made me waste most of a day that I'll never get back.
I AM NOT HAPPY!! :furious:

Screen Corner

🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰
Dec 11, 2016
Balham, London.
Called the number stated about 50 times, didn't get through once. I also tried online and apparently I don't have the correct privileges despite having a white membership. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Dreamgreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Zoo Corner":2a4qi44j said:
Called the number stated about 50 times, didn't get through once. I also tried online and apparently I don't have the correct privileges despite having a white membership. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Same, and to rub it is this is the first season for about twenty years I have not been a ST holder, but turned to White as I work away a lot. Even so I have plenty of purchase history even this season at the box office, including Newport and Liverpool away but I just cant get through on the phones or on-line. :furious:

Oh to be a plastic from Plymouth !

Oct 24, 2010
I can understand that the club isn't geared up to handle a game of this size but surely that makes it even more imperative that the online facility is working properly, if it was it would take the strain off the staff and the phone lines. Surely it isn't beyond the wit of the Management to employ a competent IT professional for a few hours to ensure the website gave the right information and worked correctly. It is showing the wrong section of the ground (The Lyndhurst) and the wrong prices (normal Lyndhurst prices) and doesn't allow people with the right privileges to buy tickets. Very, very poor.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
esmer":3kd0v4bo said:
I can understand that the club isn't geared up to handle a game of this size but surely that makes it even more imperative that the online facility is working properly, if it was it would take the strain off the staff and the phone lines. Surely it isn't beyond the wit of the Management to employ a competent IT professional for a few hours to ensure the website gave the right information and worked correctly. It is showing the wrong section of the ground (The Lyndhurst) and the wrong prices (normal Lyndhurst prices) and doesn't allow people with the right privileges to buy tickets. Very, very poor.

IT problems sure but my main problem is the Club advising people to not come to the ground, buy online w.e.f. from 1.00 to avoid congestion. Then, at 1.00, they decide NOT to sell tickets online and to sell directly to people who ignored their advice not to queue. That isn't just incompetent it borders on corrupt tbh!!
Yet nobody will be held to account for that decision. :furious: