1,800 temporary Mayflower seats, £35 each (confirmed) | Page 24 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

1,800 temporary Mayflower seats, £35 each (confirmed)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Haven't those in a queue at HP had a much better crack at getting tickets than ST Members and other Member categories?

I can't get in anyone's face online so I can be ignored? :furious:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Tickets for the Mayflower seating will go on sale at 1pm on Monday, January 16 to Green and White Members, and Big Green Lottery Members, who have not previously bought a ticket and/or who want to but two additional tickets if they have not already done so.

Tickets – up to a maximum of two – will also be sold to people who meet the booking-history criteria.

To satisfy the booking-history criteria, supporters must have purchased a minimum of five match games – home or away – through the Plymouth Argyle ticket office over the past two seasons.   They will be able to buy a maximum of two tickets per person. 
Read more at http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/2016 ... sZCEM5p.99

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ottawa Green":2nu9udu6 said:
Tickets for the Mayflower seating will go on sale at 1pm on Monday, January 16 to Green and White Members, and Big Green Lottery Members, who have not previously bought a ticket and/or who want to but two additional tickets if they have not already done so.

Tickets – up to a maximum of two – will also be sold to people who meet the booking-history criteria.

To satisfy the booking-history criteria, supporters must have purchased a minimum of five match games – home or away – through the Plymouth Argyle ticket office over the past two seasons.   They will be able to buy a maximum of two tickets per person. 
Read more at http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/2016 ... sZCEM5p.99

To ease anticipated congestion at the Ticket Office, supporters are strongly urged to attempt to book online in the first instance. :furious: :furious:

A

ArgyleGarg0yle

The website is now running, but its advising me I don't have the correct privileges. When will this nightmare end.

Aug 2, 2016
I'm getting the same. On my white member member account it is only showing Lyndhurst tickets. If you try and buy, it says that they aren't there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I must have tried to refresh when they started to queue people as I'm now not signed in and the 'timer' is static so guess I'll give up soon. Seriously (again) considering why I support this mob, what a waste of a football supporting life!! :facepalm: