Shirts debacle. | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Shirts debacle.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Last season's away kit was a thing of beauty in my opinion.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
arrythewurzel":3e12u414 said:
My daughter bought a shirt recently. First wash - 40 degrees - and all the badges are peeling off ! Gonna return it.? Twice I've been in shop and people complaining about the quality but thought people were being fussy. Poor.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!! 30 degrees max and never use a fabric softener!

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
GreenArmy1984":299scsny said:
I never wash my Argyle Shirts ! :thumbs:

But yours is a collection. Those that wear and sweat in them, will need to freshen them up. We've had people complaining on another thread of sitting next to people stinking of ciggies. Don't give them more ammo. :greensmile:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
GreenArmy1984":2m5f3c1z said:
I wear a plain T under my shirt to keep em fresh

Never wash the shirts as transfers might peel off

Maybe it's just me !!! :scarf:

Don't run for the bus then :greensmile:

Jan 3, 2013
At the senior greens we complained to John Morgan about the poor quality of the goods......nothing will be done. Just looking through my "collection" .....I have 57 various polos etc, some are 20 years old and worn daily, however, last season's are covered in hitches already. Enough said

Jan 11, 2017
This shirt business is a joke! What's the point in making a complaint to those that are meant to be running our club when they cannot/do not want to do anything about it. They decided to choice this shirt supplier even after last years escapades. Surely the club have a contract with this supplier that states if we require more shirts they have a timescale (quicker than 2/3 months) to produce these items?? If not, someone needs a kick up..........! Cant JB use his influence as he is in the 'rag trade' amongst other industries.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
I like Preston Away for an away kit for us, I loved last seasons home and away kits and TBH I think the club missed a trick, This seasons away kit needed only to be the reversal of last seasons away shirt with a light green or the home shirts should have been the same shirt with light green

I have personally just found Undour Armour, if there kits are anything like their tee shirts they wouldn be a thing of quality alos like the villa away kit template

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Knarf Reprah":3qvmd50b said:
At the senior greens we complained to John Morgan about the poor quality of the goods......nothing will be done. Just looking through my "collection" .....I have 57 various polos etc, some are 20 years old and worn daily, however, last season's are covered in hitches already. Enough said

No complaints from Me !

I collect Argyle Shirts with Pride

Everyone has special memories

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
GreenArmy1984":17pw3yo3 said:
Knarf Reprah":17pw3yo3 said:

No complaints from Me !

I collect Argyle Shirts with Pride

Everyone has special memories

Paul, Frank means the Polo shirts in the leisure range. I doubt you collect those too.