1,800 temporary Mayflower seats, £35 each (confirmed) | Page 28 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

1,800 temporary Mayflower seats, £35 each (confirmed)

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Has this actually sold out then? Doesn't say anywhere. I know a few friends would still like to go who were not able to get them before who would begrudgingly pay for restricted views

Dec 10, 2009
Kernow
I spoke to ticket office around 1720hrs (rang at 1630hrs and started at number 15, first time I'd got through after two days of trying). The lady I spoke with said there was nothing she or I could do - Everything is sold. Gave her my sob story and resigned myself to defeat.

Absolutely gutted!

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Tyntyn":19udw5d5 said:
I spoke to ticket office around 1720hrs (rang at 1630hrs and started at number 15, first time I'd got through after two days of trying). The lady I spoke with said there was nothing she or I could do - Everything is sold. Gave her my sob story and resigned myself to defeat.

Absolutely gutted!
you have a pm

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Cobi Budge":1ebnsw2d said:
Seats actually look quite good and blend in well. Shame it's just for the 1 game.
Would like to see a pic from the Lyndy, as I'm sitting in these bad boys, I won't actually get see what 'my' seat looks like!

B

ben7smith

Gutted to not get tickets in the end, will be cheering on from in front of the TV. COME ON ARGYLE!

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
The seats seem unbelievably expensive to hire, suppose it includes the cost/manpower of installing them though.

Dec 10, 2009
Kernow
pearces greens":ww7hwtv2 said:
Tyntyn":ww7hwtv2 said:

Absolutely gutted!
you have a pm

Pearces greens, I have replied to your pm (I think)...

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Cobi Budge":o5s6cd7g said:
The seats seem unbelievably expensive to hire, suppose it includes the cost/manpower of installing them though.

And, more costly, the short notice.

To have been able to get them in the first place has been an incredible feat.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Cobi Budge":2rbvn7hp said:
At least 700 hours between 20 employees, transport, 20% vat in there, weekend rates, hire cost of the seats etc. The cost soon mounts up. Quite an achievment all round at such short notice.