Your Matchday Experience v Queens Park Rangers | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Your Matchday Experience v Queens Park Rangers

Your Matchday Experience v QPR

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 4 21.1%

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
This is a non-football thread to discuss your matchday experience for tonight's game against Queens Park Rangers.

An opportunity to give your thoughts, praise and observations following your visit to Home Park today giving overall marks out of 10 for catering, stewarding, security, seating, PA system, club shop, turnstiles, programme, ticketing, fan zone, car parking, general facilities etc - providing instant feedback to fellow fans.

How was the new Fan Zone in the Mayflower Quarter?

How were the Pasoti-sponsored football special buses? How did the new car parking areas work?

What went well at the stadium and what were you pleased with?

The club would also like to receive feedback by email ... supporters@pafc.co.uk

Mar 10, 2017
Ipplepen
Why do they no longer give out the half time scores? As my phone loses internet when I get within half a mile of home park it’s always of interest to find out the other scores. The full time time scores would be nice as well !

Reactions: Stevie Wotsa

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Why do they no longer give out the half time scores? As my phone loses internet when I get within half a mile of home park it’s always of interest to find out the other scores. The full time time scores would be nice as well !
They normally do don't they? I'm sure I see them most weeks. Not sure why they didn't last night though.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth

I’m pretty sure the HT scores are displayed up on the big screen.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Fans fest is getting busier, mix of home and away fans as well which adds to the atmosphere. Live music, decent beer....the whole match day experience is much improved from barely only a few months ago

Reactions: boletus edulis

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
The scores are still being read out at half time

Oct 15, 2017
Fans fest is getting busier, mix of home and away fans as well which adds to the atmosphere. Live music, decent beer....the whole match day experience is much improved from barely only a few months ago

Is the access to the Fans Fest only for the Mayflower fans? I wandered up there a couple of games ago when I heard the music, but it appeared that you had to go through a turnstile to get in. I sit in the Lyndhurst and I would like to spend an hour there before the match
is this possible or is it a ticketed event? I thought the word Fans meant
we were all entitled to be allowed to attend, I know they can't cater to 16,000 people but it would be nice for other parts of the ground.
Any info would be appreciated for next season.

Dec 23, 2021
Is the access to the Fans Fest only for the Mayflower fans? I wandered up there a couple of games ago when I heard the music, but it appeared that you had to go through a turnstile to get in. I sit in the Lyndhurst and I would like to spend an hour there before the match
we were all entitled to be allowed to attend, I know they can't cater to 16,000 people but it would be nice for other parts of the ground.
I am in the Lyndhurst and have been up a few times . No turnstile. You just walk in .

May 16, 2016
No, are you getting confused with the fans area inside the Mayflower zone, the one outside the back of the grandstand?

There's another - open for all - zone up from that on the other side of the car park entrance. Very good, bars, food, music and most importantly, loads of portaloos !

( Unless it's raining of course)