You'll Never Walk Alone | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

You'll Never Walk Alone

May 16, 2016
Bermudian Green":wi3x2k1s said:
IJN":wi3x2k1s said:
Sod respecting Liverpool, it should be about not disrespecting our fans.

In a nutshell. Not the world's biggest follower of premier league football, but I assume that no other team plays YNWA when Liverpool visit, so why should we?

It speaks a lot about our own club that we are genuinely concerned that they are so out of touch that they may actually play it.

This and giant pasties.

Apr 4, 2015
i for one will be getting stuck into the scouse players from the minute they start warming up to the 90th minute, we as fans should be doing everything we can to unsettle them from the off. We can win this and they know it so lets give our boys any help we can and make our own little bit of history tonight, just imagine how good that would be.....lets take a leaf out of the sonny bradley book of football gamesmanship and give em hell.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I was talking about booing when the fans sing it to drown them out, not if the club play it (as i can't believe that it would even be a consideration). I think that people have jumped on the Newcastle debacle and assumed that the club might consider it.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Bedfordgreens":1ph7jw9j said:
Argyle, tonight please don't be tempted into playing " You'll never walk alone " and make our pampered Premier League visitors feel very much at home !

This is " Our " very much winnable Home game and the visit of Liverpool should be made as uncomfortable as possible !

Memories of the Newcastle game a few years ago are still raw !

Somehow I feel they will be very tempted !

Totally agree. One song, you've only got one song.