Wow October looks tough!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wow October looks tough!!

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
Ham Green":19qvgk2f said:
the way this team is at the moment, we could be playing St Bithbold-in-the-Marsh's Nursing Home for Blind Nuns, a half-dozen lepers and a flock of geese and we'd still be getting nervy.

Adams would say the lepers left everything on the pitch, the geese had a better formation and the nuns had God on their side.

:lol: :clap:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Green_Matt":2kafe48a said:
October doesn't look tough on paper. If we don't get at least two wins I will consider calling for a change at the helm.

I think that’s not unreasonable.

I’ll be ‘happy’ (relatively speaking!) if we have 10 points or more at 16 games in.

That would show some progress.

lipsonlad67":1gp7dfw2 said:
Ham Green":1gp7dfw2 said:
the way this team is at the moment, we could be playing St Bithbold-in-the-Marsh's Nursing Home for Blind Nuns, a half-dozen lepers and a flock of geese and we'd still be getting nervy.

Adams would say the lepers left everything on the pitch, the geese had a better formation and the nuns had God on their side.

:lol: :clap:

:funny: great post.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Biggs":vrwj63oh said:
Green_Matt":vrwj63oh said:
October doesn't look tough on paper. If we don't get at least two wins I will consider calling for a change at the helm.

I think that’s not unreasonable.

I’ll be ‘happy’ (relatively speaking!) if we have 10 points or more at 16 games in.

That would show some progress.

Hmmm... which of Gillingham at home or Scunthorpe away are we going to win then?

Sep 3, 2011
I fully expect Gillingham to win on Tuesday. A win at Pompey and a draw at Donaster is decent enough. I would imagine The Gills want revenge for last seasons farce at HP

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i expect you to win but remind me of the farce.this is genuine i can't remember as the football we usually play is instantly forgettable?

Sep 3, 2011
Steve Evans":1v2fraof said:
i expect you to win but remind me of the farce.this is genuine i can't remember as the football we usually play is instantly forgettable?

Gillinghams disallowed goal. The ball crossed the line everyone except the ref and linesman saw it. Argyle went on to win and start their season.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Mr Gillingham":1grygttj said:
Steve Evans":1grygttj said:

Gillinghams disallowed goal. The ball crossed the line everyone except the ref and linesman saw it. Argyle went on to win and start their season.
yes i remember now.it was over the line.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Not that again.

It didn’t cross the line :lol:, and if it did it was by millimetres and the officials couldn’t have been sure.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
But it wasn’t a couple of feet. I did find it rather funny how people thought their naked eye was more reliable than an instant replay though.