worst player to put on a Argyle shirt | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

worst player to put on a Argyle shirt

Nov 12, 2012
1) David Regis - sure we bought him for an oggy and packet of crisp, sheffield Utd the clever sods
2) Chris Brinnicombe - probably incorrect spelling, yet my spelling is as good as his defending was
3) Nick Chadwick - cant hit a cows ass with a bango,
4) Robbie Turner - only memorable part about him was his fake tan

Z

zzzzdougieanderson

maybe not the worst ever player but in 40 years i have never seen a striker with nick chadwick's total inability to pose any threat in front of goal.surprised opposing teams even mark him now.

form is temporary but being poo is permanent

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Bit harsh on Chadders, he may be awful, but he's done a fair share of good things for the club as well.

The worst i've seen in my time was probably Luke Daley. All pace, no ability, no left foot. Honourable mentions go to Ladjie Soukouna, Cherno Samba, Rory Patterson, Bjarni Gudjonsson, Vincent Pericard, Nuno Mendes & Taribo West.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Tuggers :lol:

Close call between Terrible West and ?/ (L'pool idiot - so bad forgotten his name) / Swiggs (John Hore tried all the ''FL failures'' dotted around SW league) / Sherno Camba

Nov 12, 2012
Taribo west - forget about him, awful player so far past his best that green mould was appearing

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
What a fantastic post :furious:

May 22, 2006
Don't remember a Chris Brinnicombe.

We had a John Brimacombe in the late 80s but surely you don't mean him.

Anyway, Peter Swan.

L

leelowndes27

Maclean worst player? No way worst attitude maybe. Richard Flash would be my nomination.