Wolves striker Niall Ennis about to sign? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wolves striker Niall Ennis about to sign?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I notice that SS, and not RL, is in the picture with McFadzean. Perhaps, RL has gone to China to finalise the deal for Ennis.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
There's this marvellous invention called the telephone, and another called video link.

John Squire

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
davie nine":3e5habgg said:
I notice that SS, and not RL, is in the picture with McFadzean. Perhaps, RL has gone to China to finalise the deal for Ennis.

Apparently RL is at a League Managers Association meeting!

I don't think it's anywhere near China :scarf:

Oct 14, 2015
Had one or two lengthy injury issues but if he’s over them then seems a good signing based on other people’s views.

Last time we got a player from Wolves, goal keeper I think?? It didn’t turn out to well..

Here’s hoping I guess

May 21, 2015
I think Fletcher and Jephcott are probably going on loan. RL seems to like Lolos so might well keep him around. Ennis as backup to Telford perhaps.

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
Dont think Wolves would be happy to loan us such a hot prospect, only to be used as a back up. Looks a good size and pace so would be an exciting player to watch.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Keyham Pilgrim":2tazzpks said:
Dont think Wolves would be happy to loan us such a hot prospect, only to be used as a back up. Looks a good size and pace so would be an exciting player to watch.

100% this. If he comes, I'd expect him to start.

Aug 5, 2005
pastiesforlife":as8z5jiy said:
Seems strange that he is 'in advanced talks with Argyle' yet he is currently in China.

Now that this is in the press would be good to get him signed up quickly in case another club try to hijack the deal.

His agent won't be in China.

Hell of a signing if we can get him

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
“He was well regarded and was looking good. He then got a knee injury on loan at Shrewsbury which was a set back and then further 1st team signings have limited his chances”.

The above is what my Wolves season ticket holder mate reckons....

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Saw him for Wolves U23s against Sunderland U23s last season and he was one of the best players on the pitch. His finishing was a little off in that game, but I think he would be a good addition.