Who will go down? | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who will go down?

Bottom two

• Sheffield Wednesday

• Huddersfield Town

• Birmingham City

• Plymouth Argyle

• Blackburn Rovers

• Queens Park Rangers

• Stoke City

• Millwall

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Still Wednesday and Huddersfield for me, I still think with the fixtures for everyone that it has fallen nicely for us

JimC

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Sep 16, 2003
Málaga
Won’t be enough, so no I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t rely on GD either when it comes to Birmingham.

Hope we’ve all missed the JPT and the first round of the FA Cup.
If Huddersfield and Birmingham draw, 2 points is enough (only Birmingham beating Norwich by 6 would do it), if Huddersfield win, 1 point is probably enough, but definitely not certain, if Birmingham win, we most likely need more than 2.

Reactions: Lobster

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
Birmingham win is the worst result for us, any other result keeps them both below us, and I think all 3 of us will lose our last game.
A point at Millwall May b enough to keep us up on GD.

That said, results are very unpredictable in this league.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Still Wednesday and Huddersfield for me, I still think with the fixtures for everyone that it has fallen nicely for us
Can't see any way that Wednesday go down. They play Sunderland on the final day. Only Rotherham, us and Watford have picked up fewer points over the last 15 games than Sunderland. They're so far down the beach that they've basically drowned. Nothing to play for, nothing to fight for. Can only see Wednesday winning that game, which would put them on 50 points even if they get nothing against West Brom.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
It is all about which teams turn up on the day
We beat Leicester but couldn't beat Stoke
Blackburn beat Leeds but could not beat Sheff Weds
This time of the season the form book goes out of the window
Clubs struggling in the bottom 6 places are there because they have not be consistent over the season

Jul 12, 2016
Our fate is still in our own hands but even the most optimistic Argyle fans must admit our chances of avoiding the drop are bleak. Expecting the team to play like they did against Leicester is a tall ask.

• Haha
Reactions: luxulyanite

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
Our fate is still in our own hands but even the most optimistic Argyle fans must admit our chances of avoiding the drop are bleak. Expecting the team to play like they did against Leicester is a tall ask.
'bleak' ?!? Ignoring the doom and gloom and 'bleddy Argo' factor for a minute.
The Opta stats gives us a 7.5% chance of relegation, the bookies have us at 8/1 for relegation. Our chances of avoiding the drop are most definitely not bleak. The sun is yellow by the way.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
The Opta stats gives us a 7.5% chance of relegation, the bookies have us at 8/1 for relegation. Our chances of avoiding the drop are most definitely not bleak. The sun is yellow by the way.
The sun is yellow made me laugh

Reactions: SurreyJanner
Oct 4, 2016
Against Leicester, Forshaw was the big difference.
Over the past two seasons, except when Matete came on loan we are weak/open in central midfield. With better players, would be nice, but I think we need an extra body in there.
In L1 our attacking prowess shone through and got us out of trouble, with the better quality teams in the championship the same good players of course will find it harder.
Defence has got better this season IMHO. Shame the bad management choice shot ourselves in the foot, but even our great board sent perfect.
All in all whatever league we are in I be supporting our team still feeling blessed that the general state of the club is in very good shape.

Jul 12, 2016
I prefer my own opinion to stats. Everton had 24% possession last night. What I see is a team below the standard required that has also run out of steam. I will be over the moon, ecstatic and amazed if we pull off the great escape. Even Houdini would be impressed!

Jan 21, 2007
With six games to go, I thought if any one of our players gets 3 goals between now and the end of the season, we'll stay up. I reckoned that would be Whittaker or (bizarrely) Waine, but I think only Bundu and Mumba have scored since then; but I still think that my prophecy will come true ... and we will stay up.

I feel like there's a "cometh the man" moment coming ... ✊🥳✊