Who will go down? | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who will go down?

Bottom two

• Sheffield Wednesday

• Huddersfield Town

• Birmingham City

• Plymouth Argyle

• Blackburn Rovers

• Queens Park Rangers

• Stoke City

• Millwall

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 27, 2006
I'm hoping that going up against Schumacher might be enough to energise the squad to play above their levels for a win. I think 48 might just be enough but it wouldn't be comfortable.

I really don't want to go into the Hull game needing a result to lift us out the relegation zone. We never seem to do well when we come up against a player with a bit of star quality like Carvalho.

Reactions: Drakey

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Funny though that we are seeing jittery messages from last night when we have just gone unbeaten in two for the first time in how long?
4 points from two games which we probably would have settled for two days ago but suddenly we are destined for relegation, but we are still in charge of our own destiny.

Jul 5, 2023
Not that it makes it any better, but reading Huddersfield fans' reaction to their loss last night, they all believe they are doomed.
At least some greens think we'll escape, so I'm holding on to that

Reactions: Lancastergreen
Jan 21, 2007
Funny though that we are seeing jittery messages from last night when we have just gone unbeaten in two for the first time in how long?
4 points from two games which we probably would have settled for two days ago but suddenly we are destined for relegation, but we are still in charge of our own destiny.
... and we're only 2 points off Swansea in 15th

Did you know that you can see who's voted for who, if you click on the number of votes? ... I'm very surprised at how many of PASOTI's most regular posters think we'll go down.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
... and we're only 2 points off Swansea in 15th

Did you know that you can see who's voted for who, if you click on the number of votes? ... I'm very surprised at how many of PASOTI's most regular posters think we'll go down.

To be fair, l thought we would survive but by only the skin of our teeth.

I watch us & think we need some individual magic to get us over line as currently when you watch the team we look like a team who you can create chances against & a team devoid of ideas when we get to oppostion penalty area. Not a great mix.

My worry is Sheffield Wednesday because despite not being fantastic, Danny Rohl has made them a better outfit to perhaps scrap more points than us.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth

To be honest you’re right. I said I’d take 4 points from Rotherham and QPR, I thought we’d draw at Rotherham and beat QPR but still, 4 points nonetheless.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Sheffield Weds got 4 points from 2 games but are still 2 points behind us with a rather large minus GD
We can only worry about ourselves
Business end of the season brings out unexpected results
3 Championship Games tonight - wonder what surprises will be sprung

Reactions: twist of lime

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
And obvious point I know but Wednesday still need three more points over us from here, given the GD

However as i've said a few times, I think Birmingham will somehow slither out of it.

Dec 31, 2022
Ivybridge
This is me trying to predict the most impossible league in the world to predict:

Huddersfield: Bristol City A-1, Swansea H-1, Birmingham H-3 and Ipswich A-0.
=43 -> 48

ARGYLE: Leicester H-0, Stoke A-0, Millwall A-1 & Hull H-1.
=45 -> 47

Birmingham: Leicester A-0, Cardiff H-1, Coventry H-0, Rotherham A-3, Huddersfield A-0 and Norwich H-1.
=42 ->47

Sheff Wed Norwich H-1, Stoke H-3, Blackburn A-1, WBA H-0 and Sunderland A-0.
=43 -> 47
If your correct CG, i will devote my love to you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Feb 14, 2022
I think Birmingham, Wednesday and Huddersfield will all get 6 points each making 49 the target to stay up on GD.

I'm hoping Hull continue thier poor form and have nothing to play for on the final day.

IPA

Aug 26, 2012
The 'real' capital of Devon
I personally think if we'd won last night, that was probably our get out of jail card.

When we had that free kick in the 95th minute I said to my son, this is our season destiny on this free kick. If it goes in we'll probably be ok but if it doesn't we'll probably go down.

Unfortunately Morgs hit it straight at Begovic so we now need a minor miracle!

• Sad
Reactions: Hargyle
Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Results favourable to us tonight. Swansea now safe, but Stoke and Blackburn right in the thick of it. Can only imagine Blackburn’s confidence will have taken a pounding losing 5-0 tonight to a mid table side, with Leeds, Leicester and Coventry still to come. They also face Sheff Weds when we play Stoke. Big afternoon that.

Birmingham’s slide continues as well. Lucky for them they still play Rotherham, but also Huddersfield. Hopefully we can stay ahead of them both before they meet.