Who will go down? | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who will go down?

Bottom two

• Sheffield Wednesday

• Huddersfield Town

• Birmingham City

• Plymouth Argyle

• Blackburn Rovers

• Queens Park Rangers

• Stoke City

• Millwall

Results are only viewable after voting.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I reckon a neutral that hasn't seen our games would be looking at us thinking we've just got rid of an unpopular manager, have picked up four points from two games since, two points plus GD clear, and possessing one of the division's top players.

We know we're struggling a bit more than that, but so are other clubs!

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
I reckon a neutral that hasn't seen our games would be looking at us thinking we've just got rid of an unpopular manager, have picked up four points from two games since, two points plus GD clear, and possessing one of the division's top players.

We know we're struggling a bit more than that, but so are other clubs!
Good perspective Biggsy, I've only watched our games so don't really know if the other sides around us are any better or worse.

ciderup

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Dec 16, 2009
I have to say, after playing yourselves and Blackburn recently, you are far better. Blackburn are utter gash and appear to have thrown in the towel. Get ahead of them and you stay up as they couldn't beat an egg, on last night's showing, they were truly awful!

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
I have to say, after playing yourselves and Blackburn recently, you are far better. Blackburn are utter gash and appear to have thrown in the towel. Get ahead of them and you stay up as they couldn't beat an egg, on last night's showing, they were truly awful!

That is true, l thought we were much better than Blackburn.

The trouble is when a side like Sunderland don't turn up for a match, it doesn't help. No way should they lose that heavily to them.

And so we needing teams to play with abit of integrity. Also we need Argyle to win against Stoke or Millwall.

I think we might enter the bottom 3, but still have a chance to get out of it because of the remaining fixtures some teams have at the end of the season.

ciderup

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Dec 16, 2009
That is true, l thought we were much better than Blackburn.

The trouble is when a side like Sunderland don't turn up for a match, it doesn't help. No way should they lose that heavily to them.

And so we needing teams to play with abit of integrity. Also we need Argyle to win against Stoke or Millwall.

I think we might enter the bottom 3, but still have a chance to get out of it because of the remaining fixtures some teams have at the end of the season.
Your team put in effort MGM, Blackburn players certainly didn't, absolutely shocking performance. We could have and should have scored more. They were, by some margin, the crappiest side we've seen at the Gate this season.
With Brum as they are, I reckon you'll still be 2nd tier come August.
Hopefully, we will batter Huddersfield for you on Saturday.

Jul 12, 2016
Blackburn have a difficult remaining four fixtures , Leeds (A), Sheff W (H), Coventry(H) , Leicester (A) and I would not be surprised to see them going down.

Reactions: Said old Green

Jon with no H

🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
Blackburn have a difficult remaining four fixtures , Leeds (A), Sheff W (H), Coventry(H) , Leicester (A) and I would not be surprised to see them going down.
Leicester are likely going to have to win that game on the last day to stand a chance of automatic promotion at this rate, even the madness of the Championship is going to struggle to produce a Blackburn win in such circumstances, surely?!

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
Thought I'd update it, and drag Stoke and Blackburn back in.. already wrong about Brum getting a point tonight :D

Stoke Sheff Wed A-0, Argyle H-3, Southampton A-0 and Bristol City H-1.
4 points = 50

Blackburn: Leeds A0, Sheff Wed H1, Coventry H3 & Leicester A0.
4 points = 50

Huddersfield: Bristol City A-1, Swansea H-1, Birmingham H-3 and Ipswich A-0.
5 points = 48

ARGYLE: Leicester H-0, Stoke A-0, Millwall A-1 & Hull H-1.
2 points = 47

--------------

Sheff Wed Stoke H-3, Blackburn A-1, WBA H-0 and Sunderland A-0.
4 points = 47

Birmingham: Coventry H-0, Rotherham A-3, Huddersfield A-0 and Norwich H-1.
4 points = 46
I’m so bad at this prediction stuff. Might I add that I had $5 for Rotherham to win for good ju-ju, then decided to repeat for Leicester for another $5. Time to put $5 on Stoke and Millwall to win :D

• Haha
Reactions: Lancastergreen

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
I would venture to suggest that tonight, we have thrown the proverbial spanner into the promotion ladder.

I would even go further and say "Yes, another 2 or 3 points will come in handy but I reckon we are safe".

I know, I know, the realists and pragmatists will be flocking in from all over the place but that was a BIG result last night and one that will have given our squad of heroes more confidence than it is possible to imagine.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Are we still looking at nearly 200 votes for Argyle?
Could an admin reset the vote please?

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
So 4 points clear of Huddersfield and Sheff Weds with a far superior goal difference, realistically they both need to win at least 2 of their remaining 3 games,
Pete

Reactions: Lancastergreen

Jon with no H

🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
I would venture to suggest that tonight, we have thrown the proverbial spanner into the promotion ladder.

I would even go further and say "Yes, another 2 or 3 points will come in handy but I reckon we are safe".

I know, I know, the realists and pragmatists will be flocking in from all over the place but that was a BIG result last night and one that will have given our squad of heroes more confidence than it is possible to imagine.
I think it's impossible to overstate the impact of last night's result, such is the level to which it has improved the outlook. Especially combined with Bristol City's equaliser today.