Who is next incoming in the morning | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who is next incoming in the morning

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Neilz5419":irigigfe said:
Demportendermobile":irigigfe said:
Someone text me the name Jason Holt from Rangers yesterday but I've not seen him mentioned anywhere, is that just a rumor I've missed?

Heard a bit about this one, apparently doing the round on the rangers forums, Wigan look to be interested aswell, think this one could join the Naismith and Efe rumour maybe too much money involved for us to be involved in

I’d be a bit concerned if we signed him. He’s an attacking midfielder who can play wide or #10 (unless he’s moved position recently). Whilst not every signing we make is a replacement, this would be a fairly big wage outlay for a non key player (unless he takes a big cut). Obviously if I’m wrong then great!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I would be surprised if any loan signings are announced this early. Clubs don't usually finalise their squads until just before the transfer window 'slams shut' and then decide who can go out on loan. The loan window closes about three weeks after the regular window closes.

I also can't see Adams relying on a loan keeper and especially one who may not arrive until the end of August. Last season was needs must for loan keepers because of our farcical keeper situation.

I reckon Adams had a keeper in mind back in December/January when he told McCormick he was surplus to requirements.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Argyle Twitter says no incoming today.....

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Jannerbear":bn4hwj5r said:
Just Harry Hodges signing a professional contract - not exactly “good news”

:shocked: EH???? A Hodges one step nearer playing for the first team. Not 'good news'??????

Apr 6, 2009
I would be surprised if Kyle signed without the promise of some first team football so I wouldn't expect a goalkeeper to be top of the list - loan at best i would have thought

Nov 25, 2015
IJN":386wny7p said:
Jannerbear":386wny7p said:

:shocked: EH???? A Hodges one step nearer playing for the first team. Not 'good news'??????

Just think it’s excessive news of the hashtag!! Cooper signing on was ‘good news’ but the reports on Hodges haven’t been overwhelmingly positive.

Nov 25, 2015
Steve Evans":15imrxkz said:
Jannerbear":15imrxkz said:
i've seen him play.looks a good prospect.

Fair enough, hopefully the genetics are strong in the family! Was hoping the good news related to Fox or Sawyer, so just a bit disappointed!

Nov 22, 2006
katkin":sdv7z1s9 said:
I would be surprised if Kyle signed without the promise of some first team football so I wouldn't expect a goalkeeper to be top of the list - loan at best i would have thought

Adams has quite publicly said he likes 3 keepers and after last season I'd be amazed if another keeper isn't near the top of his wish list

C

CG1983

Jannerbear":kk9xk5q9 said:
Steve Evans":kk9xk5q9 said:
Jannerbear":kk9xk5q9 said:
i've seen him play.looks a good prospect.

Fair enough, hopefully the genetics are strong in the family! Was hoping the good news related to Fox or Sawyer, so just a bit disappointed!
I've seen him play too, and he is a good prospect.