Who else is addicted to Pasoti? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who else is addicted to Pasoti?

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
🎫 ST Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Three or four times a day at least I visit this wonderful site. As well as waiting for latest news I enjoy discovering all the very interesting characters that inhabit this website.

True that. I know a few that contribute/loiter but it’s funny how you have a mental avatar of people you don’t know in person. 🤐 .

• Haha
Reactions: Monster Green

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I guess I am addicted I’m at a hospital waiting for my wife’s surgery to be over the doc called about 30 mins ago said surgery went well said recovery will take hour I said can you make it. 2 hours as I’m on PASOTI

Sep 17, 2003
I look at Pasoti at least 4/5 times a day if not more , I don't post that often , thankyou to all the staff on here(y)(y)(y)

May 6, 2019
Pasoti is invaluable for up to date Argyle information and gossip. Only downside for me are the bl**dy adverts that plague the website, popping up all ever few seconds. So annoying. Is there any way of avoiding these adverts?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
⚽️ Player Sponsor ⚽️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 31, 2010
Pasoti is invaluable for up to date Argyle information and gossip. Only downside for me are the bl**dy adverts that plague the website, popping up all ever few seconds. So annoying. Is there any way of avoiding these adverts?

As a Pasoti member you shouldn't see too many adverts. Do you sometimes read Pasoti as a guest without logging in?

Dec 24, 2012
dont look as much as i used to-due to adverts drive me mad-check daily news (which is v useful),and thats probably about it

IJN

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Nov 29, 2012
dont look as much as i used to-due to adverts drive me mad-check daily news (which is v useful),and thats probably about it

Peeps - This site has to pay about £14k a year for hosting and bandwidth etc , as we don't charge, how else would it be able to run so smoothly?

Nothing is for nothing, and a site of this size and speed is a an expensive piece of kit. (y)

You can always donate if you wish. :)

IJN

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Nov 29, 2012
Is there some sort of counting feature, can we se how sad addicted we all are? I know I have a Pasoti tab open about 16 hours a day :geek:

We disable all post counts etc from showing, if we didn't it would be plagued with people attempting to increase their post counts, and as you have probably seen, some sites have ranks. Nothing worse in mine and Ian's opinion, so we keep all that off the site. It's not what this site is about.

Reactions: Goody and Allanon