Who do we want as our new Manager | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who do we want as our new Manager

Aug 23, 2006
Home Park
Here we go again I guess it's very dependent on what league we find ourselves in.

Do we want a oldskool manager with experience?

Or do we look for another SS lowe type?

There not many options out there currently could we poach a good league one manager?

We are very data driven could we look overseas?

We are in a very tricky position currently but looking forward to a new start.

Jon with no H

🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
Here we go again I guess it's very dependent on what league we find ourselves in.

Do we want a oldskool manager with experience?

Or do we look for another SS lowe type?

There not many options out there currently could we poach a good league one manager?

We are very data driven could we look overseas?

We are in a very tricky position currently but looking forward to a new start.
I agree with Biggs' suggestion on another thread, it's time to look abroad. Not just Cornwall, either.

Aug 23, 2006
Home Park
I was thinking that look abroad .

There not many options out there. If you look at league one it's very predictable. With the bigs teams competing for the top spots so doubt you get one of there managers.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
It don’t matter who some say they want to be our new manger because when it will go wrong they will say they want a manger who they originally said they didn’t want. Just use Warnock has a example, many people didn’t want him when Schumacher left and some of those people is mad because he hasn’t be brought in for the remaining games

Reactions: tonycrowuk
Aug 23, 2006
Home Park
Hes quite new into Lincoln tenure I believe but there punching above there weight.

Just checked november 2023. I doubt we could poach any other one if those teams.

Timeout

Jade Berrow 23/24
Jul 24, 2006
Budapest
No one connected with England/fa. No scousers. 🤣😉

In the final shortlist there needs to be at least one foreign manager/ coach.

Management style needs to be a priority. We have a no k***head policy and I would suggest most of our players respond to the carrot not the stick style...... example of this would be remembering SS bringing in a team talk style (at ht) that involved the team taking the lead (taken from rugby??), something I suspect foster didn't keep.

Oh and any in game tactical knowledge/ flexibility would be 100% increase in our previous boss.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It depends what league we are in so a bit early to conjure up a name.

It will be a turbulent and pivotal summer, do we look for a manager and players to get us promoted from League One or a manager to keep us in the Championship?
After a period of relative calm the time from December 2023 to around July 2024 will be one of the most turbulent in recent times.