When is the away kit released? (Released 6/6/18) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

When is the away kit released? (Released 6/6/18)

Your thoughts on the new away kit?

• Undecided until seen in the flesh

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 25 22.1%
  • I like it

Votes: 67 59.3%

• Total voters

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Biggs":21ck61kn said:
I assume the away shirt will have the Ginsters red blob, which may lessen its appeal. The last few years, one of the shirts has had a sympathetic sponsor logo, with the other having the original (red blob or multicolour LTC) design.

Amazing how opinions differ isn’t it? I’m sitting here thinking the superb home shirt is impossible to better, yet I read this thread and the opposite view rules.
I believe the red blob is history.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":8wpz48ud said:
I don't know if it is Bob.
New branding on the way so it seems.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think the away one is blobbed.

But far more subtle blob than we’ve seen before.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
IJN":2mqzfyov said:

Sounds like Gove seen it Ian ! Las years blob wasn't a blob it was a massive plastic mess ! I don't mind a small red logo but when itvtakes over your chest meaning you can't wear it when it's hot than that takes the biscuit

Jul 21, 2013

Regarding the logo, I spotted this in the build up just now to the championship play off final. Assuming it’s likely we’ll have this refreshed, simpler red blob on the away shirt.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Good spot! Plus I've heard it's a lot less obtrusive as well.

P

Piran-Pilgrim

What we've seen so far is what looks like shorts and a white puma logo the size of a hankie, they are taking their time realeasing the whole kit.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
edengreen":23kvohgn said:
IJN":23kvohgn said:

Sounds like Gove seen it Ian ! Las years blob wasn't a blob it was a massive plastic mess ! I don't mind a small red logo but when itvtakes over your chest meaning you can't wear it when it's hot than that takes the biscuit

Yes - the 'John Hurt' effect!! :sick:

Apr 12, 2016
Call me grouchy if you will but I'm the only one that is bored of all this 'teaser' nonsense. Why don't they just release the pictures of the new away kit...do lives depend on keeping it secret a bit longer ? It's like everything these days has to have some kind of hype about it

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
So what has happened to the Cat? Thought he was being let out of the bag soon before I went on holiday !! I'm now back and the poor thing still seems to be in there !! What was the point in leaving it sonlong before releasing it?