Whatever Happened to Dan Hart ????????? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Whatever Happened to Dan Hart ?????????

T

the Strangler

Just wondering what ever happened to the Regular youth team Captain Dan Hart ? I read that he went to Barnstaple on loan a while back but have heard nothing since ?
He was being touted as the next Paul Wotton A while ago and Arsenal and Spurs showed an intrest ??
has he gone elsewhere ?

ANY IDEAS ???

T

the Strangler

The Last time I saw him I was impressed by his winning mentality.. He was loud and organised things well. just wondered why we haven't seen more of him this year

Oct 24, 2010
He played in the recent game at Tiverton, the first half in midfield and the second at right back. He did well, looked a very good prospect.

A

Argyle1886

Matt Neil":349vlbbd said:
the Strangler":349vlbbd said:
The Last time I saw him I was impressed by his winning mentality.. He was loud and organised things well. just wondered why we haven't seen more of him this year

Agreed, very good leader and organiser.

Personally I feel he deserves a deal, very good holding midfielder and strong in the tackle. Can pick out a great pass too.
Very similiar to Copp though.. I'd be suprised if either got a deal let alone both.

Sep 7, 2006
Matt Neil":2imck0i7 said:
Argyle1886":2imck0i7 said:
Matt Neil":2imck0i7 said:
the Strangler":2imck0i7 said:

Agreed, very good leader and organiser.

Personally I feel he deserves a deal, very good holding midfielder and strong in the tackle. Can pick out a great pass too.
Very similiar to Copp though.. I'd be suprised if either got a deal let alone both.

I disagree.

Hart likes to play a simple game and sits behind the midfield. He's very strong in the tackle and a great leader.

Copp likes to get the ball from the defence and be the linkman between the two. He's also being turned into a left back now so I doubt we'll see him at CM if he gets a deal which is a shame as he is technically brilliant.

There are definitely similarities between the two, but together I think they'd work brilliantly because they compliment each other well whilst also offering something different.
I think we need a player like this in the first team. I'd like to see him given a deal and a chance in pre-season in this role as i think he could be a good player.

Off topic a little but i think there are some good 2nd year apprentices. As well as Sims, i reckon Hart, Copp, Vassell and Pearce should be given a chance in pro football with us. Also, did Ben Clarvis get released?

Sep 7, 2006
Do you think jordan berry will get a pro deal after his youth deal expires. I understand we signed him from somewhere around london and mariner said he had great promise or do you think he'llbe released as well?