What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have? | Page 40 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have?

Dec 30, 2020
Technically limited player? Hmm? How many games did he play in Premiership?

What does “technically limited” even mean? Bolasie had a better touch, close control, skills than virtually any argyle player i can think of, hence he played at a much higher level. Garrick is also a very skilful player

Jan 17, 2006
Saltash
Camara is massively overrated and just because he can run doesn't make him a good footballer! His lack of ability with the ball makes him an average player.... 😳

Reactions: peak 46
Mar 20, 2008
Camara is massively overrated and just because he can run doesn't make him a good footballer! His lack of ability with the ball makes him an average player.... 😳
Your description makes me think of several Argyle players from the past (Neill Illman amongst them) buthe Is a better player than you give him credit for here - and I think he will get better and is also as likeable as Neil

Dec 3, 2005
Just asking a straight forward question on WHY he was selected, to be the player honoured from the history of Argyle.Yes Jack played for Argyle for over 13 years, appeared 400 times and scored 137 goals, an amazing achievement.
But dear old Sammy Black has been overlooked, for some reason. He served Argyle for 13 years & 5 months, played 491 times for Argyle ( the 2nd highest in Argyles history and scored 182 goals ( the highest goalscorer in Argyle's history). I don't think Sammy Black deserves to have been overlooked. 2nd to Kevin Hodges for appearances and the TOP goalscorer in the HISTORY of Argyle.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Just asking a straight forward question on WHY he was selected, to be the player honoured from the history of Argyle.Yes Jack played for Argyle for over 13 years, appeared 400 times and scored 137 goals, an amazing achievement.
But dear old Sammy Black has been overlooked, for some reason. He served Argyle for 13 years & 5 months, played 491 times for Argyle ( the 2nd highest in Argyles history and scored 182 goals ( the highest goalscorer in Argyle's history). I don't think Sammy Black deserves to have been overlooked. 2nd to Kevin Hodges for appearances and the TOP goalscorer in the HISTORY of Argyle.
So, why no Kevin Hodges statue? :unsure:

You know why djg and everybody knows that you know you know.

😆

Reactions: smudja