What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have? | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have?

Jan 16, 2016
Southampton
Love Home Park, but... hearing about Miami's waterfront stadium and Everton's plans for Bramley Moore Dock, I do sometimes just wonder what if Argyle could relocate somewhere close to the Sound, ideally around the Hoe. A pipe dream I know!

Reactions: Old Gunner
Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Love Home Park, but... hearing about Miami's waterfront stadium and Everton's plans for Bramley Moore Dock, I do sometimes just wonder what if Argyle could relocate somewhere close to the Sound, ideally around the Hoe. A pipe dream I know!
Wouldn't that be great! Old Quality Inn site anyone? Going to Cape Town next month and the stadium by the sea there will be on my visit list.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That post was removed. Nothing at all to do with football.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Listening to the crowd after the Ipswich game singing it, tells me that thousands love it.
Sweet Caroline is only played when we win, so long may it continue!
Answering the initial post, I think PASOTI thinks it speaks for all Argyle supporters, well it dosen't.
There that will be unpopular lol
Obviously, it doesn’t speak for all Argyle supporters but you keep watching and posting so you must respect it’s varying opinions.

Dec 7, 2012
Yes! (Was just about to post the same!).
Put in what I wanted when I was a kid; a sort of Wembley Way; a perspex tunnel on the seabed so that the crowd can walk undersea to the ground!! Now that would be unique in football!
Police might like that too; excellent for kettling!! ;)
Home fans on the inside of the Perspex, away fans on the outside. That (Plymouth) Sounds good to me.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I don’t think Ryan Broom is better than Danny Mayor

Reactions: Bernie Bernbaum