What is needed now? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What is needed now?

Oct 28, 2004
We need things to go our way tomorrow, then somehow manage a win in our next game. It would be nice to not have to win our last game to remain in League One. Then the Board need to make a decision and sell it to the fans.

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
Green":hv8s5b48 said:
We need things to go our way tomorrow, then somehow manage a win in our next game. It would be nice to not have to win our last game to remain in League One. Then the Board need to make a decision and sell it to the fans.

I think it will go to the last game which sucks. Wimbledon and Scunthorpe both have to play Bradford still and I just don't see where we're going to get any points from the way we're playing. I honestly feel we only stay up if other teams do us a favour and I'm not holding my breath for Bradford to miraculously step up at this point.

Oct 28, 2004
green dreams":37eiayvu said:
Green":37eiayvu said:

I think it will go to the last game which sucks. Wimbledon and Scunthorpe both have to play Bradford still and I just don't see where we're going to get any points from the way we're playing. I honestly feel we only stay up if other teams do us a favour and I'm not holding my breath for Bradford to miraculously step up at this point.

I don’t have the feeling of a chance to pull off a win too

Jul 12, 2016
We need a miracle. Today's display was an embarrassment.
If we continue to play in a similar manner we will be relegated.
6 goals conceded in 2 games and 1 goal scored is bad enough but today we were lacking in every department. IMO Adams has already thrown in the towel. As for Ladapo saying he's not fit to play surely that is down to the medics to decide.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
We're in a position where we need players who care about the status of the football club next year. The problem we have is that to a great extent we have a combination of those about to be discarded and those that want away.

Very similar to the problems Man Utd have - clearly in a very different situation.