What do people do with old unwanted Argyle shirts? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What do people do with old unwanted Argyle shirts?

Sep 7, 2006
London

My mum is moving / down sizing from the house me and my brother grew up in. Literally dozens of old unwanted Argyle shirts in a drawer. She's reluctant to take them all to a charity shop for some reason, asked me to post on here and ask!

Adam

Pasoti Designer
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 5, 2010

My mum is moving / down sizing from the house me and my brother grew up in. Literally dozens of old unwanted Argyle shirts in a drawer. She's reluctant to take them all to a charity shop for some reason, asked me to post on here and ask!
Thereā€™s plenty on here who will take them off your hands, I included!

The Pasty Kid

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
What size are they

Jul 7, 2023
Find out if you've got any that the Archive haven't got and kindly add them to their collection. ;)
We have a list of shirts that the Argyle Archive is looking for. I will find a way of putting it up online. We are always on the look out shirts to add to our collection so any help is always appreciated.

Matt - Argyle Archive.

Reactions: pafc jack
Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
I have only got rid of one shirt i brought. I gave it to my interpreter in Afghanistan a few weeks before i left. He was super happy and would wear it everyday. Sadly have no idea if he still has it or not.

Sep 7, 2006
London
I had a load just sitting in a drawer so flogged them as a job lot on eBay earlier in the season. I felt it was better that people could get some use from them rather than me hanging onto them for no reason.

M
How much you get for shirts from say 2014-15, nothing particularly sentimental about it etc ?

Mar 14, 2024

Thereā€™s no such thing!