Well done Wozzer {Now with photographs} | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Well done Wozzer {Now with photographs}

Wozzer":yb6b4iia said:
I shouldn't be taking all the plaudits as if it wasn't for IJN and Nikk it wouldn't have been possible. St Lukes has benefited a lot from those two and they need to take a bow.

As my dear friend has mentioned St Luke's in his post.................a reminder that the annual Ladies Midnight Walk is happening on Saturday 19th July.

Guys - St Luke's are always looking for volunteers for this event - it is great fun and, more importantly, a great cause.

If you want more details pm "Greeneagle" on here, or me; alternatively, speak to Rachel Turner at St Luke's ?

Go on.....do it !!

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Yeah, well done Woz.

Great team effort. :scarf:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🎫 ST Donor 🎫
⚽️ Player Sponsor ⚽️
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Fantastic effort Woz well done mate

Moved here for a few days as I think it's well deserved, argyle related and raised a fantastic ammount of money for a brilliant cause that has touched many Argyle fans and could be missed on another board.

Sep 20, 2003
Thanks all, a truly amazing experience. Tough trekking for 6 days but well worth the toil on seeing Machu Picchu an awe inspiring place. If I had the slightest IT ability I would upload a couple of photo's.

If you ever go, don't order guinea pig. It comes out as the animal just minus it's fur, yep head legs the lot. Tastes nice though.

IJN

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Nov 29, 2012
Woz has asked me to bung some pictures up for him. There's some stunners here!!

IJN

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Nov 29, 2012
We've been in touch with the Dutch Mountain Rescue Team, they promised to get back to us.