Website Problems Again On OS. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Website Problems Again On OS.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
I think the club have complained about it to the FL who chose the designers for the site for the next 20 or so years I believe.

I think the club are also just as frustrated with it as we are, as I remember one Tweet from the Official Argyle account stating that we were better off reading the FA Cup draw information on the FA website as there were problems with the OS again...

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Does anybody at the club realise how bad this Website is

Do you mean PASOTI or Argyle Player, by saying this website you are implying PASOTI.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
OK just checking, and agree the Official Site is bad, for an expat the only good part is the videos and commentary.

G

greenscooby

Surely the OS part should tell you it's not about this site.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada

:doh: :doh: :oops: :oops: :oops:

G

greenscooby

Leigh Rapson":bz0cmvlj said:
Mark Clements":bz0cmvlj said:
Ottawa Green":bz0cmvlj said:

WTF?

I think what og is implying is that the hint is in the thread title which the op ( not to be confused with og) merely carried on in his post instead of typing said thread title again!

Any clearer? :thumbs:

No, not really, it's pretty obvious from the title of the thread what this is about, whats the point of asking?

Mark Clements":3ibxz44c said:
Leigh Rapson":3ibxz44c said:
Mark Clements":3ibxz44c said:
Ottawa Green":3ibxz44c said:

WTF?

I think what og is implying is that the hint is in the thread title which the op ( not to be confused with og) merely carried on in his post instead of typing said thread title again!

Any clearer? :thumbs:

No, not really, it's pretty obvious from the title of the thread what this is about, whats the point of asking?

:coat: just retread entire thread and have now decided that not only is OG an idiot, I am too! Time for sleep me thinks.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Thanks for helping Leigh but my :doh: :doh: was because i did'nt read the thread title and the :oops: :oops: :oops: was because i went and questioned the op about it.

G

greenscooby

That makes sense OG, didn't mean to type as if i was having a go, just didn't understand all the pretty pictures!!!! Lol

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
I have made my views clear about the website in the past :lol: One of the worst websites that I have ever seen, it needs to be changed because it is just unusable. But like Ollie said the layout is designed and chosen by the football league, so I'm not sure exactly what Argyle can do about it other than change the hideous Lime sorbet badge and the font.