We should have sold Whittaker (merged) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

We should have sold Whittaker (merged)

Apr 15, 2024
What about the multiple times he stood there looking at a ball that he was the closest player to, made no attempt to get it and just let them take it?
Yep he was and is a luxury player and the chickens have come home to roost sadly
He'll go a few million in the summer but could well have been a lot more certainly. Not now

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Said this in Jan (sorry) weve been poorly managed at all levels since Dec. We are down, based on momentum and the fact our players really dont care (they dont), drop Gibson, discrace today, pulled out of every 50/50. Gibson should never play for Argyle again, he was clearly thinking about his next club today
So this is science fact that they don't care?
Where is the factual evidence to back this up?

Mar 24, 2019
I don’t necessarily think Whittakers out of form , he’s just not getting the service he was in the first half of the season….hes gone from being supplied by azaz and cundle to being supplied by Randell/houghton/edwards……instead of receiving the ball when he’s in a one on one situation with a defender , he’s either receiving it too late when he’s double /triple marked , or he’s receiving it too early, usually up around the throat area .

Reactions: Tiny Montgomery
Feb 11, 2024
He's a luxury player, not a grafter. He's the sort of player who needs to be made special, in the same way that Pulis used to protect Etherington . But next week, he's the sort of guy who might just be pivotal and keep us up...who knows
Erm... no. He wont. Hes thinking about his next move. Sadly, the only players who really care, Coops, Scarr, Edwards, Rands , ( probably Bali) and Hardie are just not good enough on their own. List of players who actively couldnt Care less, Phillips (sh1te) and Gibson (even worse, bottle job)

• Angry
Reactions: Hank Moody
Feb 11, 2024
So this is science fact that they don't care?
Where is the factual evidence to back this up?
What do you mean scientific evidence? Worste counter argument ever, what do you want a written statement? What are you looking for? Players didnt run, didnt battle. My "scientific" evidence was that i was last tested as having 20/20 vision, therefore case closed!

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
What do you mean scientific evidence? Worste counter argument ever, what do you want a written statement? What are you looking for? Players didnt run, didnt battle. My "scientific" evidence was that i was last tested as having 20/20 vision, therefore case closed!
look I know its the weekend and you kids are off school for the weekend but you don't need to be so aggressive, we lost a game of football get over it and move on, there are more important things in life than worrying about a football game... geez its like reading what my Leeds united fans were saying last night, i was going to see if they needed the hospital of standby it was that depressing.

Jul 12, 2016
It seems that a lot of players lost interest in Argyle after Schumacher left. He was obviously liked by the players who have struggled mentally since with him leaving.

Reactions: Tugboat

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
It’s called amnesia and you seem to be suffering from it.

Let’s not diss the players!! The same players that went on strike for 87 days and some apparently still are.
you have really lost me, I have no idea what you are on about.
I have only dissed one player to my knowledge and that was Hazard, though I have also said I hope Devine never plays for us again just last week, but Hazard was the only one to my knowledge that I had a dislike of and was open about it which is my right as long as it isn't personal and as i don't know him i cannot be personal.
I would love to know what I am supposed to have said so if you or someone can point me in that direction that would be great, if i am suffering amnesia i will try to remember to say sorry to you personally :)