We or I? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

We or I?

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
What an utterly rubbish and pointless thread this is.I only answered because it is more interesting than the football at the moment. Fletcher Out.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Graham Evans":2648cp59 said:
What an utterly rubbish and pointless thread this is.I only answered because it is more interesting than the football at the moment. Fletcher Out.

is that your personal opinion (just I myself) or are you representing other people (just weed meself) ?

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Graham Evans":1v96lf15 said:

At least it gives us the chance to say RELEGATION and SACK FLETCHER NOW again

Maybe if we say it enough times BRENT will get the message

Mar 23, 2008
Graham Evans":1qadnk7x said:
True the rest of the threads around are brilliant and inspirational.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Sorry i was wrong , carry on fiddling while Rome burns , bury your heads in the sand and pretend everything is fine and dandy as long as the grammer is ok.You may think that you represent Pasoti Bermuda , i disagree , but one thing is for certain and that is that Pasoti does not represent the views of the majority of Argyle fans .Most of us want what is best for our club and do not much care for poin tless lessons in grammer.

Graham Evans":30nb3rb4 said:
Sorry i was wrong , carry on fiddling while Rome burns , bury your heads in the sand and pretend everything is fine and dandy as long as the grammer is ok.You may think that you represent Pasoti Bermuda , i disagree , but one thing is for certain and that is that Pasoti does not represent the views of the majority of Argyle fans .Most of us want what is best for our club and do not much care for poin tless lessons in grammer.

:scarf: