We are still in the Championship | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

We are still in the Championship

May 12, 2022
And know your gonna believe us the greens are staying

But can we just have a Boeing mid table season next year 🤔 that 2 seasons of nerves and heart pains

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Just waiting for the FA to deduct us 3 points for the pitch invasion.....................;)

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
And how lovely that Birmingham go down....finally. They've knocked on the door a few times previously, made a ridiculous decision early season AND best of all Stansfield will have a relegation to his name and will scuttle off back to Fulham never to be seen in the blue of Birmingham again. Once a red, always on the pants side of Devon. Up the Argyle.

Reactions: Emeraldinho
Oct 20, 2015
We asked for a miracle and got a Joe Edwards bullet ably assisted by Wright.

Annoyingly I had to leave the screen at about minute 60 as someone was coming to look at a car I'm selling...

Came back and my son pretended we'd been relegated, the cheeky monkey.

So delighted. It just felt like the Championship was going to chew us up and spit us out, but luckily it was Brum that came off worse. Good, never liked them and their ground was one of the least welcoming I've had the misfortune to visit.

Hallett & Co now need a serious debrief, SWOT analysis, lessons learned and get the accountants to tell us what we've got to play with. I fear we'll be on the tightrope again next season unless we spend £15m+ on new players.

Have a great summer, fellow pilgrims.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
And it’s all because of this man (if you know you know).

Enjoy your night greens.

87437E20-8622-4BF7-822A-EC3F5AC67F7A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
Also it’s a greater percentage of our revenue, it in theory will have a bigger impact for us, for others it may be status quo (on the pitch) as it helps with their FFP.

Reactions: TimHarris