TV AM | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

TV AM

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
I was a decent player in my time. Strength being very good and dare I say brave in the air. The one and only time in my life I ducked from a football was at Shrewsbury when I was right in line of a John Matthews pile driver. Fortunately the net got in the way. He and Russ Coughlin in midfield always gave hope that a screamer was on its way.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
philmeboots":2n60qqm4 said:
TV AM recently posted the following on Twitter.

SCENARIO! It’s the last minute of the game. Your team are awarded a free-kick just outside the box. You can pick ANY player past or present to take it.

Who do you choose?

I’ll go for Akos or Wotts. :scarf:

How recently did they tweet that? Ákos Buzsáky was only 10 when TV-AM was last on our screens. :greensmile:

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Paul Wotton, no question.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Voice_of_Reason":20w80p9e said:
I was a decent player in my time. Strength being very good and dare I say brave in the air. The one and only time in my life I ducked from a football was at Shrewsbury when I was right in line of a John Matthews pile driver. Fortunately the net got in the way. He and Russ Coughlin in midfield always gave hope that a screamer was on its way.

I was at that game, probably quite close to you as I also ducked out of the way of the ball, convinced that it was going to come through the net!