Truro City FC game abandoned tonight | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Truro City FC game abandoned tonight

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Tonight's game has been abandoned after 58 minutes, due to a serious injury suffered by Eastbourne's Alex Finney, with an ambulance required.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
I was there, in line with where the incident occurred. Mid air contact and went down hard on leg before banging head.

Dislocated patella was the diagnosis according to X.

Game abandoned as physio refused to move the player and ambulance was not on an immediate response.

Best wishes to Alex Finney and all those who saw the aftermath as they all appeared quite shocked by the injury, so much so that the referee pulled back / blocked Eastbourne players from going for a look.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
And still a fair chance some of those games might be abandoned. Visiting Hayle at the moment. You have awful weather and someone needs to fix it.

They are all being played at Gloucester City on the 3G so won't be postponed. Abandoned possibly if an injury like the Eastbourne game

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
They are all being played at Gloucester City on the 3G so won't be postponed. Abandoned possibly if an injury like the Eastbourne game
Unlike what is happening at Taunton (which was their second home ground). Taunton game last night postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
Did Truro actually play a home game there?
Parkway's home match today subject to a pitch inspection at 9am.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Unlike what is happening at Taunton (which was their second home ground). Taunton game last night postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
Did Truro actually play a home game there?
Parkway's home match today subject to a pitch inspection at 9am.

No I don't believe they did play a game at Taunton.

I've been to their 3 'home' games at Gloucester but missing tonight as at Wembley.

Will be there Good Friday for the double header Gloucester v Brackley then Truro v Slough