Trevor Francis unwell | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trevor Francis unwell

Mar 21, 2006
I went to school at Pennycross Primary with him and he lived in Melrose Ave and I lived at Springhill. Even in playground kick a bouts he was streets ahead of the rest of us and remember he joined Birmingham at age 16 and I think played in the first team at that tender age. He had some hair curling tales to tell about the Kenny Burns school of hard knocks...

Get well soon mate.

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
Good Luck Trevor, I had a heart attack in 2005 and they fitted a stent, since then no problem so don't despair.

If you happen to read this remember the Spurs fans from the Terminus pub football team who you gave tickets to to see Forest v Spurs when Spurs won 0-3 and took away your unbeaten home record?

We also returned to Plymouth in an estate car with a dishwasher/tumble-dryer?? which you had bought for your mum as a gift. You made a great effort for us to have a super day and introduced us to both sets of players.

Still a great memory and I will always be grateful for that day,

Get well mate.

B

bristol-green-blood

Trevor was in the year above me at Public Sec School for Boys. With him and Alan Rogers we had a fair old school team!!! Get well soon Trevor.