Todays away crowds. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Todays away crowds.

Sep 13, 2003
Fulham get good home crowds as a lot of neutral fans attend. It's a nice ground to visit, nice location, the MJ statue to laugh at, decent pubs and also they advertise their games in the Metro/Evening Standard substantially.
I'm off to Fulham v Wigan next week for 20 squids, same as watching Argo!

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
greensummit":i1jxco6s said:
Manchester Green":i1jxco6s said:
Accy's away crowd make up for their lack of numbers with plenty of noise.

Even for the journey, Charlton should have sent more up for a game that big. We'd have sent more than that, with the extra distance.

We should remember Aci were away to Torquay the previous week, a long distance from home, great bunch of supporters and made we welcome when i spent the weekend there, following our impressive 4-0 beating of them.

I’ve developed a soft spot for Acci too. Seem like a good bunch of fans to me – not necessarily to do with numbers, but noisey & good humoured. They’ve got a load of ‘big’ clubs sat on their doorstep but they travel all over the country – real fans.

Jan 27, 2012
CornishPaul":1z7l9lpi said:
wasnt out biggest game ever with our league status all but secured.

Don't speak too soon.

If Macclesfield win next Saturday and we lose, the relegation fight is well and truly back on.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
gaspargomez":3135mvyz said:
CornishPaul":3135mvyz said:
wasnt out biggest game ever with our league status all but secured.

Don't speak too soon.

If Macclesfield win next Saturday and we lose, the relegation fight is well and truly back on.
If Barnet win as well, then can see your point but if they lost as well then it'd still be highly unlikely.