Time for DA to go please board | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Time for DA to go please board

The future of Derek Adams?

• Stay

Votes: 205 53.8%
  • Go

Votes: 120 31.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 56 14.7%

• Total voters

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think things like "F*** off back to Ireland" shouted at Carey, may have been one of the things DA was moaning about.

Quite righty I say.

Some strange fans we have, some snowflakes moaning about the grief given to that waste of tissue Marquis for throwing the ball over the fence (surely a red) and yet defending the vile stuff shouted at DA.

I know I'm considered old now, but I really don't get this sort of thing.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
IJN":1709xzn3 said:
I think things like "F*** off back to Ireland" shouted at Carey, may have been one of the things DA was moaning about.

Quite righty I say.

Some strange fans we have, some snowflakes moaning about the grief given to that waste of tissue Marquis for throwing the ball over the fence (surely a red) and yet defending the vile stuff shouted at DA.

i said to my brothers at the time that marguis should have got a red for that.it was far more than time wasting by a very good player that he is.it was cynical.

Oct 16, 2016
Carey gets a dogs life from the fans, odd. If Carey does ‘f*** off’ you’re left with a National League standard squad

He will be gone at the end of the season anyway so I’d enjoy having a gifted footballer while you can

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Shankster":1pduq53u said:
Carey gets a dogs life from the fans, odd. If Carey does ‘f*** off’ you’re left with a National League standard squad

He will be gone at the end of the season anyway so I’d enjoy having a gifted footballer while you can

He’s been gone every summer according to you.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
IJN":3gov4qz5 said:

Quite righty I say.

Some guy on another forum admitted its was him and apologised saying that he was in a dark place.

Oct 16, 2016
GreenThing":17y2lptz said:
Shankster":17y2lptz said:

Nope, just last season, after his waywardness. His contract is up this year though I think

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Shankster":35tujtr8 said:
GreenThing":35tujtr8 said:
Shankster":35tujtr8 said:

Nope, just last season, after his waywardness. His contract is up this year though I think

And th previous year when his contract was up. Either way, Carey is fantastic when in form but he has been very poor so far this year. We can not afford passengers in the team but when he’s playing an ‘ordinary ‘ game, he’s irreplaceable. We need him but at the same time can’t afford him off his game, so he needs to find form and find form quickly.

Oct 16, 2016
GreenThing":2x3k0kcp said:
Shankster":2x3k0kcp said:
GreenThing":2x3k0kcp said:
Shankster":2x3k0kcp said:

And th previous year when his contract was up. Either way, Carey is fantastic when in form but he has been very poor so far this year. We can not afford passengers in the team but when he’s playing an ‘ordinary ‘ game, he’s irreplaceable. We need him but can’t afford him off his game, so he needs to find form and find form quickly.

I’m not so sure. He’s trying too hard at present but he can’t carry a team and this team is shockingly poor. His form isn’t horrendous and he’s all over the place which does admittedly make him look poor.

These types of players always seem to look good when the team is good but this team simply isn’t

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
IJN":2iwjxcpa said:

Quite righty I say.

It's not a red card offence?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Being a complete and utter waste of oxygen should be.

Worst sportsmanship I've ever seen I think.

I always thought he was a prat before but now he's way up there in my special 'box' I have for such people.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Have to agree with Ian. I don't think it's right that taking too much time to leave the field for example, and what Marquis did carry the same punishment. One is subtle & at times maybe not even that intentional, Marquis knew exactly what he was doing and that everyone would see, should be a more extreme punishment than a booking.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Shankster":285vph6i said:
GreenThing":285vph6i said:
GreenThing":285vph6i said:

And th previous year when his contract was up. Either way, Carey is fantastic when in form but he has been very poor so far this year. We can not afford passengers in the team but when he’s playing an ‘ordinary ‘ game, he’s irreplaceable. We need him but can’t afford him off his game, so he needs to find form and find form quickly.

I’m not so sure. He’s trying too hard at present but he can’t carry a team and this team is shockingly poor. His form isn’t horrendous and he’s all over the place which does admittedly make him look poor.

These types of players always seem to look good when the team is good but this team simply isn’t

Yesterday he could not pass to a player in green and a few of their attacks came directly from him passing the ball straight to them, apart from the goal and a few moves, he was a liability. It’s more frequent than not at the moment, and I think you’re right that it’s down to him trying too hard. Time for him to relax a bit and let his game come back instead of trying to force it. If he can lift his game, the rest of the team will gain a bit of confidence, which will help a lot.