The Same Team | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Same Team

M

mikedjoker

Can anyone explain how we beat Rochdale 3-1 one of the so called better teams a few weeks ago with the same players and now playing so poor in the last 2 games.

it looked promising at last a few weeks ago 3 or 4 points off the playoffs now we are looking over outshoulders again.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Agree! Not that long ago we seemed to be "getting there" in terms of style of play and results. I could see what Fletcher was trying to do and we were on an upward course. The last couple of weeks have been an absolute disaster and I don't understand what's happened!
I fear that the earlier improvement was perhaps a flash in the pan and we're now back to where we started. If so, then I fear CF will have to go before we're past redemption ...

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Which player was missing last night, for most of Sunday & Rotherham? Hourihane.

In those 3 games we passed the ball like a bunch of school kids.

He. Is. Vital.

Not sure how anyone can fail to see that.

Aug 28, 2012
Purse for me has been the big miss - not been in the greatest form but his leadership and experience is clear for all to see following the last 3 games.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I would suggest that given the scale of task undertaken by Fletch, you were always going to get a mixed bag when you win a couple and then lose a couple. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if we got a result on Saturday.

We are lacking in quality in 2 or 3 areas and have severely missed the two named above.

C

Cult Of Personality

Already know that he has lost the dressing room

The reason the captain's armband went to Purse over Wotton was key factor in that and the fact that players like Chadwick are not even getting a look in

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Cult Of Personality":11armngh said:

The reason the captain's armband went to Purse over Wotton was key factor in that and the fact that players like Chadwick are not even getting a look in

Purse got the armband because there was more chance he was going to be a key player in the team.

And Chadwick is poo, so why should he be getting a look in?

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Nobby":1gt1xflo said:
Which player was missing last night, for most of Sunday & Rotherham? Hourihane.

In those 3 games we passed the ball like a bunch of school kids.

He. Is. Vital.

Not sure how anyone can fail to see that.

Regardless of the supposed merits of CH's 3 yard passes remind us all why he is currently sat on the touchline and is often to be found in the stand?
That's right, it's because he thinks that the mark of a good tackle is the amount of opposition flesh left on his studs.
And who does he immediately report to? That's right Carl 'Discipline' Fletcher.

G

Greens12

Cult Of Personality":3ghux2jw said:

I dout Chadwick could even make it at a DJM mens team yet alone proffessional.

B

bizzay1

Mac Rickard":269mzjxs said:
Cult Of Personality":269mzjxs said:

I dout Chadwick could even make it at a DJM mens team yet alone proffessional.

D(devon) J(junior) M(minor) no Men ??

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
Cult Of Personality":2db7ckse said:

Can you elaborate on that? I can't imagine the players on the whole, say the likes of Cole, Berry, Williams, Hourihane, Feeney etc, are particularly fuming Purse got made captain and not Wotton. Or that Chadwick isn't in the first team, when he's been poor all season.

max

Jan 5, 2012
PORTSMOUTH
Somebody said that Cole won two or three games for us this season, well he certainly has lost us a few too!! Witness last night!!
He can't punch, can't catch, can't move his feet and can't move off the goal line!! Oh! and he can't shout to his defenders!!! If they had had six corners, they would have scored six goals!!
Get the big fellah in!!