The rebirth of PASOTI | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The rebirth of PASOTI

N

NorfolkGreen

Today is the 3rd November and our opportunity to restart our love affair with PASOTI, we can choose to avoid the name calling and blame culture and instead debate issues in a mature and grown up manner. No we won't agree on topics, but we can construct our thoughts in a respectful and appropriate style.

No one was happy with the previous deterioration in our abilities to behave rationally, so today is it the start of PASOTI reborn and today marks the end of an unpleasant era and the start of a football website, where everyone's opinion is valued and all opinions welcomed. We can and must ensure we do not allow the same path to be walked again, we have gone too far in the wrong direction, we can only have a site like this if we all agree to be sensible, mature and retain our ability to challenge, disagree and sometimes argue, but to always respect eachother and love our team.

Tomorrow is another day, tomorrow is game day, tomorrow Argyle will win.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I come on here to read about and discuss argyle not read about discuss individuals.

Aug 28, 2012
Tugboat":31ivs4lw said:
I come on here to read about and discuss argyle not read about discuss individuals.

This is the very reason I joined the site albeit only recently. No history, no axe to grind just simply to discuss the team I support.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Posts that are off topic with reference to individuals or the right/wrong debate with ATD will be moved to Terraces.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
ejh":7s0vbvyn said:
Was my post really deleted? On what grounds may I ask?

No posts have been deleted. It has been moved in line with the above statement - see ATD thread on Terraces.