The Potters Fans Forum (Schumacher thread) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Potters Fans Forum (Schumacher thread)

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
I am not sure I agree, over the past few weeks I have read quite a lot of them say he is getting a tune out of players his predecessor could not. However, I have seen a lot of negative points about their recruitment, they don’t think the squad is simply good enough. None seem to think Cundle fits in with them, and a few said he unbalances the midfield.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I've had a look as well and was surprised by how many Stoke fans are not happy with Schumacher and the signing of Cundle.
It's the not majority but a fair few who are already frustrated with Chopper Boy.

Reactions: DrewPAFC

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall

EuroJim

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 26, 2017
Gent, Belgium
www.jimsfrenchflanders.com
Reactions: Woldsman

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Never seen SS as Urinated off as this in an interview. Slagging off his team too.

Blimey, he looks and acts like a different bloke to what we were used to seeing. Pressure has done that.
It looks like he's already lost the dressing room.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Blimey, he looks and acts like a different bloke to what we were used to seeing. Pressure has done that.
It looks like he's already lost the dressing room.

Never seen him be like that in an interview before and to slag off of the team/ some players that much.

Don’t sound like either that he will bring in anymore players, but he ain’t moaning too much about that like he was about having no budget left with us

Reactions: Wotton is God

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Never have I ever heard him say ‘non negotiable’. Yet today he does after our manager and players have in the last week.

In fairness, I think he is digging out the poo in the club and will have reign to do that.