The new kit is............ | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The new kit is............

C

charlee

pafc 4eva":2sysdbow said:
Here we go this is an image of a possible plymouth kit:

I think it looks pretty cool if i'm honest :cool:

That is awful, too much going on. Reminds me of a hockey jersey

Jul 29, 2010
Why are there two threads on different boards discussing the self same thing?. Surely now the Herald have covered a link to 'Good Ridders' doing a deal with Puma this one can be locked, nest pas?.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
matteh.":29rnf3m4 said:
1307194126.png

Will probably be that template.

Classic shirt this especially if we dont have the red sweat spot on the front !!

I think Argyle need a simple classic look next after the fussy adidas shirts
I really dont think the cameroon ones etc are suitable for us trying to get back to basis !

Aug 19, 2009
I am liking the plain green version. Very simple and retro. Won't we have lost the Ginsters logo due to administration? Hopefully we can get a sponsors logo that suits the shirt, if that can be done?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
matteh.":2rxmre7f said:
1307194126.png

Will probably be that template.

Can someone stick a "Tribute" logo on that one?

Can football teams have alcoholic drink sponsors on their shirts? I'm thinking they can because I am sure some other clubs have such but can't think of examples off the top of my head. IF we did have, say, Tribute on the front of the shirts then I'd also like to see the drinkaware website given a space somewhere on the shirt (for what I hope would be obvious reasons).

M

MylesPAFC

See Matteh's on the main board, much better mock-ups. Tribute also sponsor the local south west football leagues so a strong possibility.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
MylesPAFC":2dcmal8y said:
See Matteh's on the main board, much better mock-ups. Tribute also sponsor the local south west football leagues so a strong possibility.

Yes - I commented on his design on that thread also. Interesting that they are involved in local football leagues. There's not really any reason at all to put Tribute forward as a possible shirt sponsor (although they have supported the Green Taverners' events) but I'd be quite happy if they were.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
charlee":1wmxqtex said:
pafc 4eva":1wmxqtex said:
Here we go this is an image of a possible plymouth kit:

I think it looks pretty cool if i'm honest :cool:

That is awful, too much going on. Reminds me of a hockey jersey

....and you can take that Ginsters logo off for a start!!