The new kit is............ | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The new kit is............

H

Half-Time-Pasty

MylesPAFC":hiw963ut said:
Chucked together quick for the Doc.
2ps2b12.jpg

You could have saved yourself some effort. Matteh has already mocked them up. They're awesome btw.

matteh.":hiw963ut said:

M

MylesPAFC

HTP I mocked it up in like 2 minutes just to show the Doc what it may look like, wasn't going to put any effort in to doing it. And I done it before Matteh did wouldn't have bothered otherwise, I agree his mock ups look awesome.

M

Marcus The Green

matteh.":3oo0wgpi said:

This is my favourite of the ones mocked up by people.

I have a horrible feeling that Ginsters will stay our main sponsor & that we will have secondary & third sponsors dotted around the shirt & all over the shorts.....like a rugby league shirt :(

Aug 19, 2009
Marcus The Green":1dcw7lw3 said:
matteh.":1dcw7lw3 said:

This is my favourite of the ones mocked up by people.

I have a horrible feeling that Ginsters will stay our main sponsor & that we will have secondary & third sponsors dotted around the shirt & all over the shorts.....like a rugby league shirt :(

Or Leeds United :)

This image has to be my favourite so far also. My only concern though is that the green of the badge clashes with the green of the shirt :)

Jun 7, 2011
Plymouth
Some of these designs look cool like the ones by matteh and some not so cool. Im impatient though, i want to see the real thing. Any idea when the new design is officially released?

Jul 29, 2010
When I see Tribute I can't help but think of Tenacious D.

"This team isn't the greatest team in the world, it's just a tribute" :)

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Adam_R":1koqmxyi said:
Its true... we will need a secondary sponsor as we will not be able to wear our "Tribute" shirt in European competitions! :lol: :stout: :mrgreen:

If Sepp Blatter can blind UEFA with bovine excreta, surely PAFC can with science. St Austell Brewery's name harps back as a historic mining term in Cornwall and it was a class of earnings for working a specific area underground of a mine. There were 'tributers', 'tut workers' and 'dressing labourers'. Tributers earned the most on average in a year.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
X Isle":epba6hyo said:

Like it Smiffy, but who's gonna take Dave Grohl's role as the devil?

Jul 29, 2010
monkeywrench":1aaab1ug said:
X Isle":1aaab1ug said:

Like it Smiffy, but who's gonna take Dave Grohl's role as the devil?

The Yeneah beast?.