The great escape dvd. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The great escape dvd.

G

Graham Cox

Now things are looking a lot rosier for the greens, I would be very interested in buying a review of the season DVD. Doubt ill be the only one. Over to you commercial people. (out in the summer not for Xmas btw.)

Feb 21, 2011
A book from the start of the 2010/11 to the end of the 2011/12 season would be an interesting read, hope someone with all the relevant facts is considering it.

Nov 6, 2011
I heard on pasoti a while back that there was a book being written about the admin period. It wouldn't suprise me as it is the most turbulent period in Argyle's history.

Mar 7, 2009
I thought Edd Moore of the Herald was sorting a book?

He gave us some great coverage over the admin. period.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
pilgrim_pete":3ncny1ny said:

I would Like Chris Webb to be involved TBH

I would love to here the background to some of the meetings and especially the Holiday Inn episode !!!

Oh to have been a fly on the wall that day !!!! :lol:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
The Great Escape - Amazon

The Great escape is already available on Amazon for those interested, still I don't see what this has to do with Argyle so why is it on the main board mods! :furious:

Oh wait wrong DVD ;) :lol:

Altough there are other online or offline retailers who provide this DVD should you wish to purchase it

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
edengreen":yprclcpn said:
pilgrim_pete":yprclcpn said:

I would Like Chris Webb to be involved TBH

I would love to here the background to some of the meetings and especially the Holiday Inn episode !!!

Oh to have been a fly on the wall that day !!!! :lol:
Chris had some eye opening tales to tell at the PACSA evening at Bodmin a couple of weeks ago. :cool:

M

Monkey Nuts

BadBoy":2xzcob9m said:
A book from the start of the 2010/11 to the end of the 2011/12 season would be an interesting read, hope someone with all the relevant facts is considering it.
according to a guy I know(who is in the know), such a book is indeed being written!! I can't wait to read it!!!!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Monkey Nuts":2n2xv30e said:
BadBoy":2n2xv30e said:
according to a guy I know(who is in the know), such a book is indeed being written!! I can't wait to read it!!!!

Walking in Devon with Peter Ridsdale and his faithful companion Brenda?? :shock:

M

Monkey Nuts

Dave Langmead":3qflmq06 said:
Monkey Nuts":3qflmq06 said:
BadBoy":3qflmq06 said:

Walking in Devon with Peter Ridsdale and his faithful companion Brenda?? :shock:

Haha nudge nudge wink wink and all that!! But seriously, this guy is always bang on the nose, and I'm fully expecting to be reading abpit all the juicy facts by crimbo time at the latest!