THE BID | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

THE BID

Dec 2, 2010
Plymouth
MylesPAFC":1pcym1yy said:
Is this actually David Friio or a wind up?

Don't see why an ex Argyle player would write on a wall of a forum saying that he knows who is taking over the club. Fair play if it is him, but I personally think it is a bit fishy.

davefriio":1pcym1yy said:
hasnt come from a ex player

He doesn't even recognise the player's name.

C

carlos

If the NWO are behind the bid, would that tie in with not meeting with PCC about what development would be available aroind HP, as surely they would already know?

Would make BG lool a fool, for how long has he said the PB's have no prior contact/involvement with the club, even though he doesnt know who the PB's are!

Crazy times!

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
davefriio":38y32prp said:
Sorry guys bout the caps lock being on .

Only what i have heard from what i belive to be a good source
Who is this source I may ask? come on, lets face it, there is no way on earth that kagami and synan bid. All they wanted was the world cup, they dont want a struggling L2 side, granted they want money back, but they will not have put a bid in, they would face huge uproar if they did.

L

Laughter My Ploy

SG if there is a Japanese rep it's probably Mr K Abe....not those two ne'er do wells

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Laughter My Ploy":fxlxyvbj said:
SG if there is a Japanese rep it's probably Mr K Abe....not those two ne'er do wells
Oh yeah :( forgot about him, still, I can't see him being part of the bidding now after today's confirmation.

Aug 17, 2005
SurreyGreen":2731qzvn said:
davefriio":2731qzvn said:
Sorry guys bout the caps lock being on .

Only what i have heard from what i belive to be a good source
Who is this source I may ask? come on, lets face it, there is no way on earth that kagami and synan bid. All they wanted was the world cup, they dont want a struggling L2 side, granted they want money back, but they will not have put a bid in, they would face huge uproar if they did.

kagami and synan were in before the world cup was mentioned. Consider they were sold the idea of building on Central Park With Directors around who were on the board at the time of other plans involving argyle and central park the world cup was just a clever gun to hold to the councils head. Just like liquidation is the latest gun. The building on central park idea would of been sold to Peter Risdale when he came on his holiday. This was then explained to BG thus his comment about discussing with Plymouth city council what can be built when he was first appointed.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I didn't think any of our previous directors would be allowed to be part of the bid, i may obviously be wrong but after going into administration surely the football league wouldn't allow this to happen!! (If true of course!!)